Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help performing penis-exercises correctly: Big Als Jelq-free-routine

The Squeeze: 5 second squeeze. 50 reps.
    -Should I squeeze with both hands at the same time (left hand on base, right hand under shaft)?
    -Should the left hand at the base be locked around the base during the whole session of 50 reps, or should I lift of both hands for every rep?

Side-To-Side" Stretch:
    -I have problems getting tired in the tumb when holding the hand behind the penis-head. Is there any special grip that can make it easier? After 40 reps, im very tired in my tumb who holds around the penis.

Erect kegels for 5 seconds: 30 kegels.
    -should these be done in different directions (pointing the penis to the left, right , down, up)? or Should I just hold the penis straight up, in one position during the whole session?

Yeah, I'm not completely sure about the squeeze. In the video they explain you should first squeeze the base and then below the head. After the squeeze I release both hands. 50 reps is a lot btw. I started with 10 reps and keep adding 5 reps each exercise, but I do 10 secs, cause I don't feel any pressure after 5secs.

I switch hands after 50 reps when doing the s2s stretches, so the other has time to recover.

..but I'm a noob at this so I would like to hear some more details about this from an expert as well.
    Start 9/'16...11/'16...1/'17

NBPEL: 5.9 (15)...6.1 (15,5)...6.1 (15,5)
    BEG: 4.7 (12)...4.9 (12,5)...5.0 (12,8)
    FL: 3.54 (9)....3.54 (9)...3.54 (9)
    FG: 3.54 (9)...3.94 (10)...3.94 (10)

Goal: NBPEL 7.3 (18,5) BEG 5.5 (14)

Comment

The base hand should squeeze first, thereby locking the blood in. Then the glans hand. Release both hands between reps to bring in fresh blood.

You can try turning your hand over and pulling with your tricep. Sometimes switching the angle helps keep the thumb from tiring out.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by experio02 View Post
        The Squeeze: 5 second squeeze. 50 reps.
        The 50 rep quote is a recommended maximum. You'd be expected to start with ~5 reps to test yourself first

I squeeze with both hands at the same time (left hand on base, right hand under shaft)?
        Correct, though you can use a variation of hand positions for comfort and efficiency. The form of the exercise should be the primary concern

-Should the left hand at the base be locked around the base during the whole session of 50 reps, or should I lift of both hands for every rep?
        You'd unlock both hands at the conclusion of each rep.

Side-To-Side" Stretch:
        -I have problems getting tired in the tumb when holding the hand behind the penis-head. Is there any special grip that can make it easier? After 40 reps, im very tired in my tumb who holds around the penis.
        Try using only enough grip strength as is needed to maintain tension. Use a small towel for comfort, grip, and padding.

Erect kegels for 5 seconds: 30 kegels.
        -should these be done in different directions (pointing the penis to the left, right , down, up)? or Should I just hold the penis straight up, in one position during the whole session?
        Perform them in the basic fashion without any manual resistance for now until you get all 50 reps. From there you can transition to more advanced stamina training.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Thanks for the good information Big Al

Comment

Thanks for the good information Big Al
            Glad to help

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
              The base hand should squeeze first, thereby locking the blood in. Then the glans hand. Release both hands between reps to bring in fresh blood.

You can try turning your hand over and pulling with your tricep. Sometimes switching the angle helps keep the thumb from tiring out.
              How long do you rest between reps?

Comment

I don't rest between. Unless my erection level has gone too low. The point is to let the blood flow. If I am doing 3 second slide then 3 seconds between seems to be fine.
                ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Any rest between reps of any exercise should be as minimal as needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                    Any rest between reps of any exercise should be as minimal as needed.
                    Good that you told me, because I thought rest was necessary between squeezes so the dick can recover.. I was afraid to get injured. I can do them much faster now without resting. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by HopefulPersistant View Post
                      Good that you told me, because I thought rest was necessary between squeezes so the dick can recover.. I was afraid to get injured. I can do them much faster now without resting. Thanks
                      If you're performing numerous repetitions very short breaks can be taken for necessary functions: e.g.: to readjust grips, restore erections, etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X