Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion

This is just a suggestion, but i think the jp90 should be modified to not kegel while stretching. It seems many people strain themselves and end up with hard flaccid. I know it says to be done with moderate force but what is moderate force?

Why is it done while stretching? It is not some ligament that gets an extra stretch while you do it, its just your bulbocavernosus muscle that gets stretched and contracted (pulled in two directions) at the same time, This is like begging for a strain and hard flaccid!

There is NO benefit from kegeling while stretching or hanging, just injuries

I agree with the doc here. I mean I gain even more with regular stretching, no kegeling involved.
    Therefore, a lot of beginers see some gains after stretching with kegels (jps90).

Comment

Can confirm, got hard flaccid first time i did stretching and kegels. Didn't know they were related though, thanks!

Comment

Also This Lot theory, the tugback is different for everyone because everyones bulbocavernous is differently developed (stronger, more loose etc)

The more kegels you do your "LOT" Will change

Comment

I removed the kegels too, because it felt a bit to harsh somehow. The stretches alone give me a good feeling for now.

Comment

I guess this is still up for debate, since it seems there is one poor guy Every Other day who started jp90 and end up with pelvic floor injury

Comment

Originally posted by Drjohn View Post
              I guess this is still up for debate, since it seems there is one poor guy Every Other day who started jp90 and end up with pelvic floor injury
              I never kegeled. Found it uncomfortable during stretching. I'm not sure what the reason for it is. I think you don't get as good a stretch either.
              Starting: 6.5x4.9

Current: 7.5x5.75

Goal: 8x6++

LOG: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tereotype.html

Comment

Originally posted by ShutOut View Post
                I never kegeled. Found it uncomfortable during stretching. I'm not sure what the reason for it is. I think you don't get as good a stretch either.
                It is Also counterproductuve since your bc works against you.

Unfortunately some blokes does as the jp90 tells them and they end up sitting with a hard flaccid Dick and numbness

Comment

Drjohn,

I despise doing reverse kegels. Can I just do hindu squats and forget about RKs? Can I achieve the same thing?

Comment

Yes, but add some yoga stretches in also. Target the whole core area of your body including from Abs go Thighs.
                    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Following a routine that is so highly regarded such as JP90 often makes people simply...follow it!..and blindly. I've always been stretching and kegelling just because that's what it said. But it was indeed uncomfortable!
                      I volunteer to stop doing this and tell you how it goes
                      Initial: 12.2 x 11.5 (BPEL)
                      Current: 16 x 12.7 (BPEL)
                      Goal:
                      • Short-term: 17 x 14 (BPEL)

You can enjoy my log here:
                      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-dicktory.html

Comment

Originally posted by Devoted View Post
                        Drjohn,

I despise doing reverse kegels. Can I just do hindu squats and forget about RKs? Can I achieve the same thing?
                        achieve the same thing? what thing, prem ejac? Then i would say RK is crucial.

Comment

Originally posted by duude View Post
                          Following a routine that is so highly regarded such as JP90 often makes people simply...follow it!..and blindly. I've always been stretching and kegelling just because that's what it said. But it was indeed uncomfortable!
                          I volunteer to stop doing this and tell you how it goes
                          you will notice no difference, you will just avoid getting a pelvic floor injury, and those can be a living hell, trust me i know

Comment

Avoiding a pelvic floor injury is also worthwhile!
                            Initial: 12.2 x 11.5 (BPEL)
                            Current: 16 x 12.7 (BPEL)
                            Goal:
                            • Short-term: 17 x 14 (BPEL)

You can enjoy my log here:
                            https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-dicktory.html

Comment

Dr John - you seem to be anti-kegals, or at the very least quite pro RK. I've read a lot of your posts and understand your view point.

I do have a slight PreE issue but truthfully I don't think it's necessarily an IK issue, but more of an arousal issue/bad masturbating habits.

I have been kegaling and can hold a decently strong one for up to 10 mins - is there a situation where you DO recommend kegaling? Or on average do you feel they're just not done appropriately and can cause more harm than good.
                              Nov '16 ------- Mar '17
                              BPEL: 6.5" -> BPEL: 7 1/8"
                              EG: 5.5"-----> EG: 5.5"

Comment

Working...
                              X