Am I Overtrained?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I Overtrained?

I'm really concerned about this, for the past few week my dick has been at a smaller and harder flaccid than i've seen in the last few months, I normally take a full week off every 1 to 2 months, and I've had a 1 week break just two weeks ago because of this harder flaccid. I haven't had morning wood since the winter holidays, which was when my flaccid was bigger and softer than it's ever been.

I thought that I rest correctly, and I do this routine 3 times a week:

warm up in hot shower
    mandingo stretch 2 or 3 sets of 30 seconds
    tunica tug 2 or 3 sets of 20 seconds
    v-jelq 5 minutes with 4 to 5 second strokes
    o-jelq ( palms up or down) 5 minutes with 4 to 5 second strokes
    Uli's 3 sets of 30 to 40 seconds
    edge/kelgel for 10 to 15 minutes

so my gains have plateued since the winter holidays, am I severely overtrained? If so how long of a break should I take, and what could I do after my break to improve things?
    Starting (4/21/09) Stats: BPEL: 6" EG: 5.25"

Current: BPEL 6.5" EG:5.5" NBPEL: 5.75"

Take a few more weeks off.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I am slowly coming to believe that if you even suspect that you are overtraining, you are overtraining.
      Pirate Diplomacy:
      The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
        Take a few more weeks off.
        Originally posted by Pirate99 View Post
        I am slowly coming to believe that if you even suspect that you are overtraining, you are overtraining.
        Say atleast two weeks?

Should I completely rest my dick or just from PE exercises?
        Starting (4/21/09) Stats: BPEL: 6" EG: 5.25"

Current: BPEL 6.5" EG:5.5" NBPEL: 5.75"

Comment

I would rest it completely but what do you feel like you need to do?
          Pirate Diplomacy:
          The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate99 View Post
            I would rest it completely but what do you feel like you need to do?
            Pirate is right. Listen to your dick, once your morning wood is raging again you are probably ready.
            ''A dick of one thousand miles begins with a first inch''

Lao-Tzu (Well, not exactly)

Comment

I still don't think muscles can be over trained including the penis, as long as you give them enough nutrients and sleep you should be well to recover.
              New goal, get over a foot long:bad:

Comment

Originally posted by bboy View Post
                I still don't think muscles can be over trained including the penis, as long as you give them enough nutrients and sleep you should be well to recover.
                Kind of a weird post.

You don't think muscles can be overtrained as long as you give them enough nutrients and sleep/rest.
                What happens if you don't give them enough nutrients and sleep?
                I think they become overtrained then.

Same thing with the penis.

Some people can overtrain more easily than others. For some, 10 minutes of jelqing for more than 2 days in a row is instant negative zone. For others, 60 minutes of jelqing 7 days a week does nothing to them.

Comment

Back to O.P.

Time off is probably exactly what you need.

But breaking a plateau can be even more simpler than that. Simply switching up the order of exercises can break a plateau.
                  I'm going to work on an article for breaking plateaus. A lot of people having them lately...

Time to begin some researching...

Comment

Originally posted by Gator View Post
                    Back to O.P.

Time off is probably exactly what you need.

But breaking a plateau can be even more simpler than that. Simply switching up the order of exercises can break a plateau.
                    I'm going to work on an article for breaking plateaus. A lot of people having them lately...

Time to begin some researching...
                    Gator, Please do!
                    Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

Originally posted by bboy View Post
                      LOL, you have to be a bodybuilder.

Comment

Working...
                      X