New guy needs help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy needs help.

Hey everyone I'm fairly new to the world of penis enlargement and was wondering what I should do as a beginner.
    I have a slight baseball bat shape where the base is a bit smaller than the top.. I assume its just from wacking off all the time haha.

Will a regular beginner routine make this worse or help me out?
    6 inches long / the base girth is around 4.8 and the top is 5

And would being 19 give me an advantage for more gains as I'm still young?

I appreciate any responses, thanks!

I'd start with JP90 as a conditioning program(search it) and you'll most likely get some newbie gains. Otherwise click on the START HERE at the top of this page for more info. You're lucky - I believe most people find the base grows more than the shaft, which will work in your favour

Good luck!

Comment

Thanks brother! appreciate the input, ill check both of them out.

Comment

You've got a really good starting point so if you put in the effort I'm sure you'll get some good results. I found with JP90 even after the first 1 to 2 days of jelqing my EQ had improved dramatically and I already felt much better about myself!

I'm sure there will be others who will comment on this overnight your time - so be sure to check back tomorrow

Comment

Legend! yeah ill be sure to check in. Out of interest how has your experience been with this? I kinda always knew about it but never thought it was legit haha.

Comment

I'm the same - I had a friend tell me about PE 4 years ago and I didn't believe him/didn't have enough knowledge to try it myself. I found this site a couple months ago and lurked for awhile, reading the forum a couple times a day and saw everyone recommending JP90. I started and have definetely 100% noticed some positive results - mainly in erection quality so far where I used to be 7 or 8 out of 10 hard - now I am rock solid(that was the morning after my first session, I couldnt believe it). You might already be rock hard since you're 19 though! & being honest; I've not let myself measure yet because I feel that will get me in the routine of measuring daily which mentally isn't very healthy, BUT I do rough measure on occasion and when I started I would stand my phone against my unit and it would be just as tall - now half my heads is above it. Definetely works and couldn't be happier! Lots of success stories here!

Sorry for the novel

Comment

Im definitely motivated to start man. Thanks for everything! an its alright haha

Comment

hey guys would I be all good to do this in the shower? I don't wanna be stack in my room using lube tbh

Comment

Yes, many guys do their routine in the shower. You will need an oil based lubricant, not a water based one. Don't use soap, it will dry your skin out.
                  Cavalier
                  Retired Super Moderator
                  Member of the Month Feb 2015
                  PEGym Hero
                  Last edited by Cavalier; 12-29-2016, 07:42 AM.
                  To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Mmm, I use vaseline just because thats what I had already when I started. It's like $3 for a big tub aswell and lasts for ages. Should last alright in the shower if you keep it outa the water.

Comment

Vasaline would work great in the shower.
                      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
                      X