Fixing A Curved Penis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fixing A Curved Penis

I'm 21-years-old and my penis curves down when I get an erection. Does anybody know how I can cure my curve? I've read that jelqing and mini-jelqs will do the trick, but does anybody have any success stories from that? Also are there devices that work? Thanks.

I started PEing about 1 month ago, but didn't start trying to correct my downward bending penis until approx. 2 weeks ago. I can safely say that the curve had improved, through simple against the curve jelqing. Every 5 jelqs, during a normal jelqing session, I jelq AGAINST the curve, and then I end the session with 2 minutes of solely against movements.

As previously states, the curvature has improved, but there is still a fair amount of jelqing need til I get the slightly upward bending penis I wish to obtain. Hope this helps.
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Originally posted by upyours_norway View Post
      I started PEing about 1 month ago, but didn't start trying to correct my downward bending penis until approx. 2 weeks ago. I can safely say that the curve had improved, through simple against the curve jelqing. Every 5 jelqs, during a normal jelqing session, I jelq AGAINST the curve, and then I end the session with 2 minutes of solely against movements.

As previously states, the curvature has improved, but there is still a fair amount of jelqing need til I get the slightly upward bending penis I wish to obtain. Hope this helps.
      What is your erection level when you jelq?

Comment

Originally posted by Swell View Post
        I'm 21-years-old and my penis curves down when I get an erection. Does anybody know how I can cure my curve? I've read that jelqing and mini-jelqs will do the trick, but does anybody have any success stories from that? Also are there devices that work? Thanks.
        Extenders have been shown to reduce curves with usage of 6 months or more.

Comment

Upward/downward curve is great for g-spot.
          You don't want to remove it..
          Log
          Measurements (Current):
          BPEL: 7.25"
          HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

Originally posted by Swell View Post
            What is your erection level when you jelq?
            Hard to say! But I guess 65-70%? Penis semi-erect, so it should be flexible, and filled with blood. Ideally you want as much blood as possible, as well as the penis being as "limp" as possible in order to move the blood around freely.
            19/04/2011
            FG: 4.25" +0.45
            FL: 5.19" +0.69
            EG: 4.75" +0.45
            BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
            NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
            BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

I share the same problem, my penis when fully erected still curves downward and i hate it :@ :S
              I just started doing kegels, and planing on starting to do Jelqs
              Has anyone noticed great results in curve improvements from these exercises ?

Comment

Working...
              X