Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speed for jelqing

Greetings,

I've been around the block in regards to PE, I tried Jelqing almost a year ago and I ended up with red spots. Therefore, I stopped doing Jelqing. Nevertheless, it was summer vacation and I discovered something vast/ecstatic, I was edging/ballooning without even knowing such a technique existed, that would increase length! So anyways what I'm trying to say here is my Masturbation method is mainly ballooning and edging up until I reach PONR and ejaculate. Since I have been doing this for sometime, would you advise me going past the limited JP90 has listed for his Jelqing/V-jelqing amounts?

Also I started JP90's routine yesterday, and I was wondering how fast should I complete the Jelqs? It says 1 Jelq every 3-4 seconds (1 stroke = 2 hands = 3-4 seconds). I'm only asking this because I just completed a 35 minute session - with Warming up (Penis stretches then Jelqing/V-Jelqing and then ballooning then stretching afterwards without ejaculatin). During that 35 minute session, I was Jelqing about 100 jelqs every 2-3 minutes or so. Was I going too fast? It literally took me almost 1 second to complete 1 stroke (1 stroke - both hands).

If anyone could shine some light into my situation I would appreciate it. So to reinstate my question: How fast should I Jelq considering my I have been basically ballooning/Edging for almost 1.5 years now.

Thank you,
    MpcKid
    Start (01/01/2017) : Initial NBPEL: 6.25"
    Initial BPEL : 6.75"

It should be about 3 - 4 seconds pfor each hand, not both hands.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
      It should be about 3 - 4 seconds pfor each hand, not both hands.

Then I've been doing it all wrong lol..

I've been trying to estimate 2 seconds with my left hand, then 2 seconds with my right hand and having that be the 4 seconds per rep.

Or am I confused?
      09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
      04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
      03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

Interesting. So what you're saying is that completing a Jelq (both hands) I must take 3-4 seconds. Will this be the same of amount of rep time even after 3 months?

Also 6inDongNotForLong, sweet name. Nice results can I ask for your routine?

Comment

I believe one hand is one rep. I've been doing OK grip, slide up to the glan, that's one rep. Before I take hand off near the glan, I begin another rep with my other hand..
          10/16..............1/17.......4/17
          bpsfl; 7.5".....7.5".......
          bpel; 6.75"....7.0"......
          meg; 5.5"......5.5".....
          beg; 6.0".......6.0".....
          Follow my log..https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html
          Go Real Big Or Go Home!!!!

Comment

Sssllllooooowwwwwwllllyyyy. Way better.
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by mpckid View Post
              Interesting. So what you're saying is that completing a Jelq (both hands) I must take 3-4 seconds. Will this be the same of amount of rep time even after 3 months?

If you'd like to check out my progress log you can see what my daily routine is! I try for 2 on 1 off, but I'm getting a weird pain in the bottom right of my upper penis below the glans, so I might take tomorrow off even though I just took 2 days off for the weekend.
              09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
              04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
              03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

Good plan. Always be ready to take a break it in pain. Then come back with a little less intensity
                ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

No, I am saying that one hand/one stroke should take 3 - 4 seconds. In other words, both hands should take 6 - 8 seconds.
                  To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Alright, I understand it now! Thanks for all the love guys! I'm trying to get the best results I can from my NEWBIE GAINS!

Comment

The spot may not be considered a bad thing, its in the PI thread as a neutral PI.

I'm in a similar situation ive made attempts in the past but it always tapered off and I'm at it again, I spent a lot of time on here yesterday reading and I would say the best thing you can do is to start small, see how your PIs are, and increase slowly. It seems so counterproductive but you need to find just the right level to be effective, and no more or you will overtrain it which is basically like not training at all. personally, the JP90 in full is wayyyyyyy too much to begin with. 3-5 second reps per hand, but don't try to do the full...what is like 480 individual jelqs when you do the math?
                      New attempt!
                      1/17: start 7.25 bpel 4.5 eg

Will be satisfied when I hit 8bpel x 5meg (but hopefully more than that)

"He who has a why, can endure almost any how"

Comment

Yes, that 480 Jelq count is correct, I managed a good 500 using that time frame. And right now my flaccid girth is really big and flaccid length is longer. I'm thinking about keeping my Jelq technique, as my penis does feel somewhat sore... But I will rest tomorrow and try the 3-4 second rep stroke and see how my penis feels afterwards/ whether or not my flaccid length/girth looks similar.

Also this morning, I woke up with a Morninf Wood, that would not subside for at least a good hour... around a good 45 minutes, I was just laying in bed waiting for it to go away lol.

Cheers!

Comment

Yes, that 480 Jelq count is correct, I managed a good 500 using that time frame. And right now my flaccid girth is really big and flaccid length is longer. I'm thinking about keeping my Jelq technique, as my penis does feel somewhat sore... But I will rest tomorrow and try the 3-4 second rep stroke and see how my penis feels afterwards/ whether or not my flaccid length/girth looks similar.

Also this morning, I woke up with a Morninf Wood, that would not subside for at least a good hour... around a good 45 minutes, I was just laying in bed waiting for it to go away lol.

Cheers!

Hello friend I'm from Brazil

Did you test with more time of 3 ~ 4 seconds for each hand?

I was doing the Jelq fast too, but now there was the doubt.
                          I only had two weeks and felt a difference in him flaccid.

Good week
                          15/03/2017 --- 15/08/2017
                          - BPEL: 14cm --- 17,8cm
                          - FL: 3cm --- 10cm
                          - SL : 6cm --- 14cm

Photos in my album.

Comment

Hi Guys,
                            Please notice that according to JP90 each rep is 3-4 seconds, one rep counts as two hands.
                            3-4 second per rep is a bit fast for me and very intense, so i tend to do 5-6 sec each rep.
                            Started: 29/11/2016
                            NBPEL:5.4.. 5.6.. 5.7
                            BPEL:6.. 6.2.. 6.3
                            MSEG: 4.8.. 4.9
                            BEG: 5
                            BPFSL: 5.4.. 6.2
                            What the mind thinks the body follows
                            My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by Fantastic View Post
                              Hi Guys,
                              Please notice that according to JP90 each rep is 3-4 seconds, one rep counts as two hands.
                              3-4 second per rep is a bit fast for me and very intense, so i tend to do 5-6 sec each rep.
                              One rep does not count as two hands. 1 jelq is 1 rep. Not according to Big Al. Same goes for s2s stretches. Touching 1 side is 1 rep.

I think it's important to know this or you will end up overtraining by doing twice of what is max allowed, which will lead to injuries.
                              Start 9/'16...11/'16...1/'17

NBPEL: 5.9 (15)...6.1 (15,5)...6.1 (15,5)
                              BEG: 4.7 (12)...4.9 (12,5)...5.0 (12,8)
                              FL: 3.54 (9)....3.54 (9)...3.54 (9)
                              FG: 3.54 (9)...3.94 (10)...3.94 (10)

Goal: NBPEL 7.3 (18,5) BEG 5.5 (14)

Comment

Working...
                              X