Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are my goals realistic? (8 months)

Hi all,

New member and just wondering if my goals were realistic! I know it's obviously different for everyone but if I was dedicated could I achieve the following by September (8 months time):

Current: 5.75 BPEL, 5.00 BG
    Goal by september: 6.5 BPEL, 5.25 BG

I am to hit this goal by september purely because I will be moving somewhere new.

You guys think this is possible if i'm dedicated?

Thanks!

People have done it before. Try not to measure too often and stay consistent with the routine you're using.

Comment

Thanks for the reply! I will stay dedicated as I now have a lock installed on my bedroom door hahaha

Comment

Yes, that is possible, but remember everyone is different. Some may gain that in a few months with the benefit of newbie gains, others could take years. It's partly down to how good of a job you do of keeping the intensity and duration where it needs to be at the different stages and partly on your own physiology. That said, your goal is reasonable, and even if you don't get there, you should be close. If you are diligent, I suspect you should reach it. Keep track of your progress and routine, and listen to the signs your penis gives you.
        Starting (20 JUL 2012)
        BPFSL: 7.5"
        BPEL: 6.75"
        EG: 4.75"
        Current (8/3/17)
        BPFSL: 8.7"
        BPEL: 8.1"
        MEG: 5.5"
        BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
        8.25 BPEL
        5.75 MEG

Comment

If you have not gained anything with PE yet, it's a very realistic goal. Newbie gains are the quickest, then gains slow down a little. Stay dedicated my friend.

Comment

Very doable if you read read read and train and are consistent. Remember you need to maintain or you will lose some of them, or possibly all of them.
            League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Your goal is very realistic! That is a .75" gain goal. I almost hit a .75" gain in 6 months. I would have hit the .75" gain if I didn't have to take a break to heal a red spot on my glans. Safety and a healthy dick is most important.

I'm only 1/8th an inch from hitting a .75" gain, which I should hit that goal by end of February. That would be my 8th month. I will continue on for probably several more months as I want to reach 7" NBPEL.
              Start: 07/05/2016
              BPFSL - 7.0" BPEL - 6.5"
              MEG 5.5" NBPEL - 5.75"

As of 10/22/2016
              BPFSL - 7.75" BPEL - 7.0"
              BEG 6.2" MEG - 5.75"
              NBPEL - 6.25"

Comment

Its possible but also, tbh unlikely for many people. Of course, if u have train SMART and HARD it is doable, but imo only like 5% of the people will gain .75" in 9 months.

Looks at threads like the 2014-15 Make your dick bigger challenge. The biggest length gain was like .75 in 12 months. I know this isnt what u wanna hear, but I tell you the truth.
                2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
                1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
                1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
                1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

Follow my Log:

Comment

Well, Nobody said it would be an easy journey. But with Consistency and Dedication along with performing the exercises and routines correctly, Along with Patience. Everything is Possible.

Making a Progress Log helps a lot in keeping you motivated and dedicated.

Comment

Dont rush things to reach a goal. Been there done that totally not worth it. Take your time and be patient

Comment

Working...
                    X