Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating a routine

Hi guys.

I've read through the FAQS and sticky posts, and I found a lot of useful information.

I've just got one question regarding the start of my beginner's routine.

I have a penis pump, would the correct way to insert it in this workouts be at the beginning? e.g. use it 3 - 4 times a week up to 20 minutes before the rest.

As for the kegels, should I do them at the same time as the other exercises or can I do them separately? (From what I read and understood, they can be done in isolation)

What is your current manual routine?
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I'm a first timer with this workouts. I read the post about the 90 routine by a user which is stickied.

I wanted to start with the kegels (50 every other day) plus incorporate a penis pump 3 times a week.

If I have time for more, I wanted to incorporate the beginner penis stretches that are explained on this website. (
      The basic penis stretch, is how it is described here https://www.pegym.com/articles/intro...enis-exercises)

Would that be enough or should I fit more?

Comment

Some light stretching before using the pump is OK. What I don't recommend is doing a full routine, such as the JP90, along with pumping when first starting out. Start out slow and see how your penis reacts to your routine first. Keep an eye on your Physiological Indicators (PI's), they will let you know if you are overworking it.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Tonnes of great threads on creating a routine. Check in the Start Here tab
          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
          X