Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeking advice from long-term( 5-10 + years) penis enlargment exercice practicioners.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking advice from long-term( 5-10 + years) penis enlargment exercice practicioners.

Good afternoon reporting from Space City.

I have with me the following things for this new year

*Time
    *Manual exercises knowledge from reading about 3 months on the web.
    *Bathmate.
    *Size Genetics. (I would eventually like to implement this device later on)

My current routine has given me a .20'-.25' for the last month and a half. It is as follows:
    *5-8 min 3 sec kegels inside the bathmate (sometimes resting for 30 seconds each 2-3 minutes).
    *Static V stretch hold for 10 sec. 4 sets of 4 stretches with a 10 second hold. For fun try doing Right-Left-Up-Down V or A stretches.
    *Flopp your winy wiener for 30 seconds ( just flop your cawk or shake it around for your dick to relax and feel good.)
    *150 3 second jelq (dry or wet) just do them. Keep a medium grip, hold your horses. As long as you get those 150 3 second jelqs.
    *Kegels 25 10 second kegels, if you can't do 10 build it up, adjust.

I repeat this for 3-4 days a week with rest days

My Question is:
    Where do I go from gaining my first quarter of an inch? What can I add or adjust to my routine? How can I implement sizegenetics to my routine (I have about 3-4 hours to use the sizegentics per day)?

Thank you.

My two scents: don't fix what isn't broken. If you're still gaining with your routine, keep doing it until you stop gaining.
    "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
    Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
    Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
    As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Good advice from Toadstool. Stay the course as long as growing. Add Sizegenetics if growth stops.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Yup, I say the same as what Toady did to all guys trying to change their routines... DON'T change a thing unless you are not gaining.
        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
        X