Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple of newbie questions

Hi there!

So I've read on here that statistically masturbation hurts gains. Does that mean edging hurts gains too?
    (Info from: https://www.pegym.com/articles/mastu...nis-size-gains)

Also, i'm currently on JP90, I assume that i'm not supposed to up the amount of sets or reps i'm doing, but I've noticed that people suggest others to up their amount every week or two. Also, is a single stretch in each direction for 20 seconds plus the rotational stretches enough? I just feel like i should be doing more, but i'm no expert.

Keep on your program, then add time and reps slowly. If you add 5-10% every week or two soon you will be doing the whole routine. Starting slowly let's you learn how your penis responds to the excersizes, and also conditions your penis for future excersizes. Be consiste T, persistent, and safe and you will reach your goals.

Pay close attention. To your Physiological Indicators, they will guide you as you increase intensity.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Edging actually is great addition to your routine. It helps keep you in a maximum extended state for a period state after your routine for a period of time.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Hey Max Mango, as the vampire penguin and Santa puppy said edging is great, but beware the total load of your routine if combing it with edging, especially if just beginning. Paying attention to those PI's and recording them in your log will help you find the right balance between exercise and edging in order to progress safely.

Proceed cautiously though and tone down your routine immediately when experiencing any negative PI's.

Good luck.
        "Those who know others have knowledge,
        those who know themselves have insight.
        Those who master others have force,
        those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by MaxMango View Post
          So I've read on here that statistically masturbation hurts gains. Does that mean edging hurts gains too?
          https://www.pegym.com/articles/mastu...nis-size-gains

For how long was the experiment conducted for? I read the article and I couldn't find anything on how long the experiment took. It probably took an entire year or two. And for those who never masturbated I wonder if they had any form of sexual intercourse with their partners... And also what PE-workout routine were they following?

Comment

In my experience masturbating did not hurt my gains. Edging for sure does not hurt gains. The longer time you spend with a maximum erection the better potential gains.
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Working...
            X