Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going for it! JP90! - Newb Progress Log

Hi there forum!

Decided now is the time to dedicate myself to the road of success! Had a couple of months prior jelqing sessions but didn't get any gains over the course of that time. i only did 150 jelqs once every 2-3 days and whilst i notiiced some harder erections here and there and some veins appearing. i have had no gains. but now i am off work for a few months and really have time to dedicate myself. Starting back with intense routine of JP90. 150 jelqs, 90 v jelqs as well as big al's stretches and squeeze, few rotations, stretches and kegals in each direction.

I am around 6.7" BPEL or around 6 NBPEL and 4.9" EG. short term goal of 7 x 5.3. once I get there I will see if i can pursue further but at the moment I am yet to see gains xD

So here is an update of what I have done so far:

7th Jan 2017 - Stretches in each direction + Kegals x 25, 140 jelq + 60 V Jelq

8th Jan 2017 - Upped the anti - Stretches + Kegals - 60 Rotations - 150 jelq + 90 V Jelq (Feel Pulsing when I go bed at night )

9th Jan 2017 - Edging - Stretches + Kegals + 20 Rotations + Big Al Stretches x 200 + Big Al Squeeze x 20 + 150 Jelq + 90 V Jelq

10th Jan 2017 - Stretches + Kegals + 20 Rotations + Big Al Stretches x 200 + Big Al Squeeze x 20 +100 Jelq + 90 V Jelq (Started to get worn out towards the end.)

11th Jan 2017 (Now) - Rest day - My dick is constantly pulsing and having a feeling of like pins and needles through it every now and then. I am hoping this is a good thing and i have not overtrained it although i know i have been upping the intensity pretty quickly. but at least i can feel something happening to my dick and i am getting very hard erections now and then throughout the day. I will probably resume again tomorrow.

Please let me know what you think and give me any advice weather i should change my routine or add anything into it and if these signs i am getting are good or too much? I would like to hear peoples thoughts as I am still trying to find what works for me. As i said I am yet to see gains but hoping to see these "newbie gains" people keep talking about xD I may post photos after the 3 month period if i get the gains I am looking for but for now i will just dedicate myself 5 days a week for the next 12 weeks and see what happens.

Let me know what you think of the routine and if i should change anything... Thanks and wish me luck!
    assassins147
    Last edited by assassins147; 02-04-2017, 08:13 PM.

Hey Assassins!

Thanks for posting and congratulations on your new dedication. Keep in mind that not everyone makes gains in the early months. I actually worked for nine months before seeing measurable gains.

Your routine looks fine to me though a bit aggressive for the first couple of weeks of dedicated PE. However, I didn't see where you spent any time warming up.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Oh yeah sorry. i forgot to mention a warm up for 10 mins. i dont wrap myself or anything though. i just put my penis into a jug of warm - hot water for a while. but i assume this does the job just as well or better if anything. I don't really bother with warming down though but i feel like if the job is done theres no need to?

and really 9 months? wow that is a long time. i don't have that much time to myself xD i am hoping to see results within the next 3-6 months but we will see. I will continue to post updates anyway but I have slowly worked in a few jelqing sessions over the past couple months too but just not intense enough but i am hoping with that behind me as well that the gains will come sooner rather than later :P

Comment

Each guy is different. Some gain in the early months. Perhaps you are an easy gainer. You won't know until you try.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

12th Jan 2017 - Stretches and kegals + 20 rotations + big al stretches x 200 + big al squeeze x 20 + 100 jelq + 90 v jelq

13th Jan 2017 - Stretches and kegals + 20 rotations + big al stretches x 200 + big al squeeze x 20 + 150 jelq + 90 v jelq

going to take a rest over the weekend now. in fact i think i may of gone into overtraining as ive been giving it a good go this week maybe too much. Think i am starting to get negative PI's but i am not entirely sure. my penis has been tingling for the past 3-4 days like pins and needles throughout the day but i know that is just a neutral PI. but after todays hard training session ive noticed weaker erections after a couple hours. but i thought if i was taking a break now for 2 days i would get a good session in on 150 jelqs + 90 v jelqs. may of over did it but time will tell. i will see how my body responds and feels after a 2 day rest over the weekend.

Comment

14th Jan 2017 - Rest Day

15th Jan 2017 - Rest Day

16th Jan 2017 - Stretches and Kegals + 20 Rotations + Big Al stretches x 200 + big al squeeze x 20 + 5 x 30 second ULI's + 100 Jelq + 90 V Jelq

Confused about my PI's? Thought i may add in an extra 50 jelqs to my session today because i havent felt the pins and needles flowing through my penis like i did last week yet. So i was thinking to up the intensity but I have also not had night and morning wood for a few days now and my erections have got weaker but i have had 2 rest days! maybe it was because of masturbation its killed my EQ for a while? I am unsure by this point and measurements remain the same

Comment

Determined as negative PI's :S

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ml#post1311920

slows down my potential growth i guess still yet to see any gains. oh well. guess i will have to continue to wait until my penis recovers and then restart at a lower intensity.

Comment

17th Jan - Rest Day

18th Jan - Rest Day

19th Jan - Got my night and morning wood back so i thought i recovered enough for a light session. done some basic stretches + kegals + 40 Rotations and then 100 jelq + 60 v jelqs but then lost my night and morning wood again not recovered. sill negative PI's

20th Jan - Rest Day

21st Jan - Weaker Erections still not getting to my normal length or girth when i get hard. been masterbating too. think my penis is really really fatigued but i have no pulsing through my dick anymore so I thought id recovered but I guess not - Rest Day

Going to take a decent break from doing anything. might see my girl over the weekend but then I'm going to leave it alone completely until like next wednesday or thursday and resume back at a much lower intensity and see what signs I get then.

Completely lost progress 2 weeks has done nothing for me but lose me size and give weaker erections. I will come back after 5 days - a week and start again at a very cautious pace.

Comment

Back with another update:

Took a weeks rest after i got those negative PI's i was probably recovered slightly before, maybe after 5 days but i didnt want to risk anything or loose progress of recovery. so 20th - 25th Jan were all rest days. Resumed on the 26th making it a full week since last jelq.

Restarted at a much lower intensity. only done 2 days so far, now on my 3rd day but don't feel like i'm doing enough because I don't feel as much pulsing or tingling down there as i did when i did my extreme session but I will still stick with this lower intensity and see how i feel after a couple of weeks if i can up the anti. fearful of those negative PI's again xD.

So I went from 1 hour training sessions to 30 minute training sessions basically. Now I am just doing basic stretches + 10 Rotations each way, then 50 Jelq and 45 V Jelq. maybe its not enough? but I am trying the less is more way of things now as I am scared of hurting my dick again lol. Will keep updates :P

26th Jan 2017 - Stretches and Kegals + 20 Rotations + 50 Jelq + 45 V Jelq

27th Jan 2017 - Stretches and Kegals + 20 Rotations + 50 Jelq + 45 V Jelq

Comment

Hi, this is my first post. I am in my last week of a beginners routine. I've been doing 240 4 sec jelqs and edging after every session 2 days on and 1 day off. I don't do V jelqs just standard ones. I dropped stretches after the first couple of weeks as the routine was just taking too long. My EQ has improved 10 fold and I've had a small girth increase from 5.3 to 5.4 but no length gains. Do I need to add stretches back to my routine for any chance of a length gain? Should I just jelq at lower erection level? I don't mind how long it takes, my starting length is 7 and I'm in it for the long haul so if it takes a year of consistent jelqing then so be it. I only want an extra inch max, I might even settle with 0.5 of an inch.

Many thanks for your time to read this. I've never posted anything anywhere before! Much appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by Tsizzle View Post
                      Hi, this is my first post. I am in my last week of a beginners routine. I've been doing 240 4 sec jelqs and edging after every session 2 days on and 1 day off. I don't do V jelqs just standard ones. I dropped stretches after the first couple of weeks as the routine was just taking too long. My EQ has improved 10 fold and I've had a small girth increase from 5.3 to 5.4 but no length gains. Do I need to add stretches back to my routine for any chance of a length gain? Should I just jelq at lower erection level? I don't mind how long it takes, my starting length is 7 and I'm in it for the long haul so if it takes a year of consistent jelqing then so be it. I only want an extra inch max, I might even settle with 0.5 of an inch.

Many thanks for your time to read this. I've never posted anything anywhere before! Much appreciated
                      Hey can you post your exact routine and how long you've been doing it for ?

Comment

Hey man. I wish I could help you more but i am still trying to figure out what works myself xD but obviously every individual is different and what works for you might not work for others. But if your PI's are good then you are on the right track. from what I've read, stretching is the best way to go for length gains although some people do get length from just jelqing. it is still best to do both. i am doing both just in case lol. I am also in the same boat as you, just wanting to see gains i dont care how long it takes. i have already been trying different things for months but its just finding out what works and whats too much. But i would recommend adding back in stretches, even if its just a few or the basic stretches and kegals.

Good luck!

Comment

OK so after the 50 jelqs and 45 v jelqs i really didnt feel like i was doing enough. so i upped the intensity just slightly and I am glad I did

Jan 28th 2017 - Stretches + kegals + 20 Rotations + Big Al Squeeze x 10 + 75 Jelqs + 45 V jelqs

After this session, my flaccid hung longer unlike the previous 2 days and I still had good morning and night wood so no negative PI's yet. feel like this session did more for me and I think i will stick to this intensity or around abouts here. I am sure the squeezes are helping my girth, I cant be sure though but last week when i was recovering from my negative PI's i had weaker erections and it seemed my girth had gone down but a day after squeezes my erections are pretty solid and i feel like my girth has gone back up to normal or even slightly bigger but the measurement is so close its hard to tell if ive grown or if its just due to EQ lol so I think i will continue to do a few throughout my routine.

Will keep updates. Hopefully on the road to success now if I stick with this intensity

Comment

Hi there,

Haven't updated in about a week so thought I would do so. Still been persisting with my routine changing up a few things here and there.

resumed on Jan 29th 2017 - Stretches + kegals + 20 rotations + big al stretches left to right x 50 + 10 x big al squeeze + 80 jelqs + 60 V jelqs. (Good EQ After)

Jan 30th 2017 - Rest Day

Jan 31st 2017 - stretches + kegals + 20 rotations + big al stretches left to right x 50 + 10 squeezes + 80 jelq + 60 V Jelq (some purple bruise marks after this. probably too aggressive. because of this took another rest day)

1st Feb 2017 - Rest Day

2nd Feb 2017 - Stretches + kegals + 20 Rotations + big al stretches left to right x 50 + 10 squeezes + 80 Jelq + 60 V Jelq

3rd Feb 2017 - Stretches + kegals + 20 Rotations + big al stretches left to right x 50 + 10 squeezes + 80 Jelq + 60 V Jelq

Don't feel as much response this week with my EQ as i did last week off of 80 jelqs. not feeling the pins and needles through my penis as i did before. maybe i am ok to add a few more reps?

Risked it today. I did the full JP90 Routine and so far so good. but I didn't do normal 2 hand jelqs. i did 1 hand jelqs, holding at the base firmly with the opposing hand and moving blood upwards. just 150 of these. i don't know if that counts as 150 jelqs or 75 seen as both hands are 1 stroke? anyways, I did those followed by 90 V jelqs today but didnt do the big al left to right stretches as i thought it would make my routine a bit too long lol. so....

4th Feb 2017 - Stretches + Kegals + 20 Rotations + Big Al Squeezes x 10 + 150 one hand stroke jelqs + 90 V Jelqs

Not sure about the response so far. has its good days and bad xD at first it always makes me a lot more horny then after multiple masturbation sessions I don't get as good EQ but that is normal when i do that without jelqing so I don't know if its effecting it or whatnot but I will be measuring soon. perhaps after another week of routine :P

Comment

Sorry for not updating in a while but I have been busy the past couple weeks. I have still fit in time for jelqing though but I did only do 3 jelq sessions in the week instead of 5 this week! .....BUT..... and its a big one.... I think i have finally seen my first gains!! it can vary on the EQ but I am sure now when I am 100% EQ I have 5.0 EG instead of my 4.9! I measured a few times and it seems to definitely be there over a couple of days when i am at full erection at least. Hard to tell on the length, it could be bigger but the measurement is so close its really hard to tell at the moment. Nevertheless this has encouraged me 10 fold to pursue the JP90 and continue my work now that something is happening! Wish me luck folks I will keep you all posted! here are my workouts for the past week and a bit including the rest days.....

5th Feb 2017 - Edging but otherwise rest day - Definite Positive PI's night and morning wood increase

6th Feb 2017 - Stretches + Kegals + 50 Rotations + Big Al squeeze x 10 + 150 one hand Jelqs + 90 V Jelqs

7th Feb 2017 - Stretches + Kegals + 50 Rotations + Big Al squeeze x 10 + 150 one hand Jelqs + 90 V Jelqs

8th Feb 2017 - Rest Day

9th Feb 2017 - Rest Day

10th Feb 2017 - Stretches + Kegals (skipped rotations today due to time restraints) + 10 Big Al Squeeze + 150 one handed Jelqs + 90 V Jelqs

11th Feb 2017 - Stretches + Kegals + 30 Rotations + 10 Big Al Squeeze + 150 one handed jelq + 90 V Jelq

12th Feb 2017 - Rest Day

13th Feb 2017 - Stretches + Kegals + 20 Rotations + 10 Big Al Squeeze + 150 two handed jelqs + 90 V Jelq
                              (bit sore after this session. think i will stick to one handed jelqs...)

14th Feb 2017 - Rest Day

15th Feb 2017 - Rest Day

16th Feb 2017 - Rest Day

17th Feb 2017 - Stretches + Kegals + 30 Rotations + 10 Big Al Squeezes + 150 one hand Jelqs + 90 V Jelq

Hopefully i haven't affected anything too much by taking a few more rest days but I will be sure to up my determination now that I have seen gains and pursue the 5 day a week routine :P

Comment

Working...
                              X