Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Correct measurements - totally confused!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct measurements - totally confused!

Hi Guys,

I want to start a progress log, but i'm confused about the correct way to measure.
    i have read in this forum and many more places how to correctly measure your penis, but i am really confused on how to measure MY penis.
    My penis fully erect has like 60-70 degrees upwards and it's TOTALLY banana shaped! (is that good?)
    Now i took 2 measurements and i'm confused!

One measurements was from the public bone while sitting, setting my penis at 90 degrees from the bone, i measure from the side of the bone because it's so uncomfortable to measure to the upper side of the bone (above the penis).
    According to these measurements i had NBPEL: 5.2 -- 5.4.
    What is confusing me in this measurement is that if i slightly change the angle of my penis results change significantly.

Second measurement i did while standing maintaining my natural erect angle and i put the ruler at the side of the penis - in this way the ruler was below and a bit behind the public bone, but the ruler TOUCHED the penis from the bottom.
    in this result - NBPEL was 5.6.

UGE, what's my size!?
    Started: 29/11/2016
    NBPEL:5.4.. 5.6.. 5.7
    BPEL:6.. 6.2.. 6.3
    MSEG: 4.8.. 4.9
    BEG: 5
    BPFSL: 5.4.. 6.2
    What the mind thinks the body follows
    My progress log

It's far more important to be consistent with your measuring method. That being said, your original method is the one that is generally accepted as standard methodology, and is used in most studies involing health professional measured, bone pressed length.

*edit* minus the sitting part.

It's ok if you sit, you just need to sit exactly the same each time to keep accurate progress logs. Much easier to stand.
    Last edited by Ravenously; 12-17-2016, 04:33 AM.
    How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
    And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenously View Post
      It's far more important to be consistent with your measuring method. That being said, your original method is the one that is generally accepted as standard methodology, and is used in most studies involing health professional measured, bone pressed length.

*edit* minus the sitting part.

It's ok if you sit, you just need to sit exactly the same each time to keep accurate progress logs. Much easier to stand.
      Hey Ravenously, when i measured i did not bone pressed, i rather keep my measurement NBPEL because BPEL varies depends on how much i press. my BPEL is approximately 5.8-6 i think.

I will do it as you say while standing and submit my progress log.

but again, since my penis has a curve its a bit hard, should i use a tape instead of a ruler?

thanks
      My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by Fantastic View Post
        Hey Ravenously, when i measured i did not bone pressed, i rather keep my measurement NBPEL because BPEL varies depends on how much i press. my BPEL is approximately 5.8-6 i think.

I will do it as you say while standing and submit my progress log.

but again, since my penis has a curve its a bit hard, should i use a tape instead of a ruler?

thanks
        I have the same upward curve. I don't measure with a ruler because it doesn't fit along the top of my unit. There is a big space gap if I do and my measurement therefore is inaccurate. You need to use a sewing measuring tape. This measure tape allows me to press it along the top of my unit. Which gives me an accurate measurement. I do NBPEL measurements because BPEL varies too much for me and I think NBPEL is a more accurate measurement anyway. Hope this makes sense and I am sure you will probably find out you have a larger measurement if you do it this way.

Also, each time I measure, I take measurements standing, sitting (in a chair), sitting (on the ground leaning back with my pelvic floor tilted outward and upward) and lying down (I don't care about this one too much, because it can vary depending on your erection quality and the force of gravity pulling your blood away from your unit). I do this to understand which position gives me the largest erection, so when I have sex I know what position I can use to go deeper.
        08/15/16: BPEL: 7.25" NBPEL: 6.5" MEG: 5.5"
        11/23/16: NBPEL: 7.0" MEG: 5.5"
        4/30/18: NBPEL: 7.5" MEG: 5.7"

Short Term Goal: NBPEL: 7.5" MEG: 5.6" (ACCOMPLISHED)

Next Short Term Goal: NBPEL: 7.75" MEG: 5.75"

Overall Achievement Goal: NBPEL: 8.5" MEG: 6.5"

Comment

Consistency is the most important factor with measuring. That way, you're getting the most accurate comparisons so you can truly track any gains made.

For measuring instructions the following article should help: Penis Measuring – You Don’t Want to Skip It
          Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by On The Rise View Post
            I have the same upward curve. I don't measure with a ruler because it doesn't fit along the top of my unit. There is a big space gap if I do and my measurement therefore is inaccurate. You need to use a sewing measuring tape. This measure tape allows me to press it along the top of my unit. Which gives me an accurate measurement. I do NBPEL measurements because BPEL varies too much for me and I think NBPEL is a more accurate measurement anyway. Hope this makes sense and I am sure you will probably find out you have a larger measurement if you do it this way.

Also, each time I measure, I take measurements standing, sitting (in a chair), sitting (on the ground leaning back with my pelvic floor tilted outward and upward) and lying down (I don't care about this one too much, because it can vary depending on your erection quality and the force of gravity pulling your blood away from your unit). I do this to understand which position gives me the largest erection, so when I have sex I know what position I can use to go deeper.

Nice idea, i will try measure with these positions.

But tell me, when you measure with the tape, you start from the bone ABOVE the penis?
            Because i noticed that the measurement will be significantly smaller if i do that, and vise versa if i measure from the bottom of my penis, since it's curved da

Well at least i'm happy that when i gained my 0.5cm in two weeks it was the same method of measurement (Phew) - while sitting.
            My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
              Consistency is the most important factor with measuring. That way, you're getting the most accurate comparisons so you can truly track any gains made.

For measuring instructions the following article should help: Penis Measuring – You Don’t Want to Skip It
              But there too i can't see any tips of how to measure my banana
              My progress log

Comment

But there too i can't see any tips of how to measure my banana
                From the link:

There are two ways to measure erect length: bone-pressed and non bone-pressed.

Method 1, “bone-pressed”: place the ruler above the penis and push it all the way into the pubic bone. Once the ruler is firmly pressed against the pubic bone, record your measurement.

Measuring bone-pressed is preferred by many because it maximizes consistent measurements.

Method 2, “non bone-pressed”: Again, place the ruler above the penis. This time, barely touch the skin of the pubic region. When measuring non bone-pressed, it is important that the ruler is not touching the pubic bone.

The most important factor when measuring is that you always use the same technique. This is important because if you measure differently each time, you could be fooling yourself into thinking you’re gaining when you’re not. So, for example, if you measure sitting down the first time, you should measure while sitting time every time thereafter. This allows you to consistently monitor your progress.

MEASURING ERECT PENIS GIRTH

There are two ways to measure erect girth.

Method 1: Fully wrap measuring tape around the circumference of your penis and check the measurement.

Method 2: Fully wrap a piece of string around the circumference of your penis and mark the measurement on the string. Then take the string and line it up with a straightedge ruler.

Most men measure their erect penis girth in the middle of the shaft or at their thickest point. However, where you measure isn’t too important as long as you consistently measure in the same place.

If your girth greatly differs on different parts of your penis, then you may want to measure your girth in three different areas: the base, mid-shaft, and at the glans.

Measuring Tip! You may find it hard to keep an erection when measuring. If this occurs, try measuring in the morning on the days you wake up with an erection.
                Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

But tell me, when you measure with the tape, you start from the bone ABOVE the penis?
                  Because i noticed that the measurement will be significantly smaller if i do that, and vise versa if i measure from the bottom of my penis, since it's curved da

Big Al touched on the proper measuring techniques used for both NBPEL and BPEL. Those are the techniques you need to become familiar with. As far as measuring, nobody measures underneath the penis (it is the wrong way to measure) even with an upward curve. You always measure from the top. I measure with the tape by placing the end of the tape right where the penis exits the body and I measure outward towards the tip (this is called a NBPEL measurement). I hope this makes sense.

Well at least i'm happy that when i gained my 0.5cm in two weeks it was the same method of measurement (Phew) - while sitting.
                  Good! keep it up! there will be more to come. being patient and smart is the key

Comment

Big Al touched on the proper measuring techniques used for both NBPEL and BPEL. Those are the techniques you need to become familiar with. As far as measuring, nobody measures underneath the penis (it is the wrong way to measure) even with an upward curve. You always measure from the top. I measure with the tape by placing the end of the tape right where the penis exits the body and I measure outward towards the tip (this is called a NBPEL measurement). I hope this makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by On The Rise View Post
                      Hi OnTheRise, I guess you are right, but placing a measuring tape above my penis just feels wrong, because again measurement will vary a lot depending on the angle of my penis, which i believe any measurement will vary a little bit. Also i tried measuring with a measuring tape from the side of the penis and i just didn't see any constant result, maybe i did it wrong.
                      I found for me that when i just put the ruler near the penis, it gives most constant results.

I measure with a ruler while standing from the side (a bit from the top) and SLIGHTLY push my penis down, that way i get constant results, which is exactly what i need to track my progress properly.

Thanks for your advice and what you said does make sense!
                      My progress log

Comment

Working...
                      X