My first pe session (need advice)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first pe session (need advice)

Hey guys i have just finished doing my first pe session i decided to do JP90's routine and i felt it to intense for me i finished stretching and my unit felt worked up already and i didn't use hard pulls i use light pulls so i was thinking of doing a lighter routine and try jp90's routine in a few months when my unit feels ready.

I have a few ideas i can do PESG's routine or i can do this:

10 min warm up
    4-5 sets Basic stretches (25 second holds up, down, left, right= 1 set)
    5 min wet jelqs (or 10 min wet jelqs and no v jelqs)
    5 min v jelqs
    5-8 warm down

2 days on 1 day off

Would this be good? I have read everything i should know so im being extra careful to not cause an injury and i have been having trouble stretching because of my foreskin what i do is that i pull it back and grab under my glanse but its hard to stretch with my foreskin going back to cover it if anyone has this trouble how do you stretch? Thanks everyone!
    Last edited by Victor890; 12-20-2016, 03:13 AM.

1.It is absolutely crucial you warm up, the warm up is what gets yor logs nice and loose as well as minimizing chances of injury. You should definitely look into the rice sock method for your warm-ups and use the same thing for your warm downs or stand in the hot shower for a while so you can wash off the lube as well.

2. 5 mins of stretching ( I copied this one from another routine but I do it exactly as this):

Behind The Cheeks to the Left: 30-seconds
    Behind The Cheeks to the Center: 30-seconds
    Behind The Cheeks to the Right: 30-seconds

Straight Down to the Left: 30-seconds
    Straight Down to the Center: 30-seconds
    Straight Down to the Right: 30-seconds
    Straight Down Rotary Stretches: 25-Cranks

Straight Out to the Left: 30-seconds
    Straight Out to the Center: 30-seconds
    Straight Out to the Right: 30-seconds
    Straight Out Rotary Stretches: 25-Cranks

Straight Up to the Left: 30-seconds
    Straight Up to the Center: 30-seconds
    Straight Up to the Right: 30-seconds
    Straight Up Rotary Stretches: 25-Cranks

3. 2 five minute sets of Wet Jelqing (I edge to get a hundred percent hard, then I wait for the erection to subside till about 50-60 percent and slow 3 second Jelq s for 5 mins, then repeat). I intend on adding another 5 minute set after every 4 weeks.

3. Warm DOWN with the rice sock or a hot shower

4. Kegel + Reverse Kegel routine. Download a Kegel app on your phone on which you can input your own routine and timing. I am using "Kegeler" for Android and I set the Hold time for 5 seconds and the Relax time (during which I Reverse Kegel) for 5 seconds; all for 50 repetitions.

I use a rag to grip my penis just below midshaft, with an overhand grip, for all my Stretches- gives me a better grip.
    Last edited by Paracletus; 12-20-2016, 01:41 AM.

Comment

Oh I reread it again, you're already warming up, just add a warm DOWN and kegel+ reverse kegel routine at the end of yours should you choose to stick to it

Comment

Thanks alot ill be trying out your routine tomorrow looking foward to it

Comment

Post back and let me/us know when you do!

Comment

I will thinking of starting a progress log

Comment

Working...
            X