A few beginner questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few beginner questions

Sorry if this was asked before but I honestly couldn't find anything on it elsewhere.

So what lube would be best for jelqing? Right now I have something called "cum lube" from bad dragon which is a water-based but I hear baby oil was a better (?) alternative which seemed weird but figure I ask.

Since I'm already really small, would a goal of 7 or 7.5 be realistic or just unrealistic?

Lastly, I got a penis pump a while back and figure I should use it. Would I use it in replace of jelqing or stretching or should I just add to it?

I was using cooking oil for Jelqs and it was working great.I think you got many options.
    Well nobody can predict how much you are going to grow and for how long it`s going to happen.You never said how "small" you are and you never said if this 7 or 7.5 inches is BPEL or NBPEL.Are you going only for lenght and not girth at all?
    About the pump-I don`t have experience with pumps but I saw that most guys here recommend using it after few months of only manual work.
    starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

The lube is really whatever works best for you. As long as it keeps its lube charicteristics and doesn't cause irritation. I pump a lot. I recommend you do 3 months of manual to build your conditioning. Then don't exceed -5 hg in pressure. Start at -3 hg and 5 minutes build up the time under pressure slowly. Again never exceed -5 hg. Good luck.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by everydaynormalguy View Post
        You never said how "small" you are and you never said if this 7 or 7.5 inches is BPEL or NBPEL.Are you going only for lenght and not girth at all?
        Oh I'm about 3inches NBPEL. Cant find my ruler right now but I say that since flaccid, it's kinda like a turtle head almost hiding under my skin lol. I did want to go for both but should I focus on length first before girth or just do it all at once?

Originally posted by Wishful10x8
        I recommend you do 3 months of manual to build your conditioning. Then don't exceed -5 hg in pressure. Start at -3 hg and 5 minutes build up the time under pressure slowly. Again never exceed -5 hg. Good luck.
        Thanks I'll remember that. Although I have a simple pump with no readings on it so I'm guessing -3 hg would be an apparent but very light suction?

Comment

Sorry meant to say last time I measured was a few years ago when I wanted to start dating someone in college. Doubt it would've grown since that usually stops at 18 anyway.

Comment

Growth can continue its your mid 20s. The cylinder will suckered to your pelvis skin and hold there. It would be good if you bought a pump from Harbor Frieght. Brake bleeder pumps are fairly inexpensive and give you a pressure Guage. For safety this is well worth it.
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Working...
            X