Programs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Programs

New here for a few days and before I found this site, I was over at penis-enlargement.org and almost bought their program they recommend from "Penis Health." It costs like $50 or something but is the free JP90 program good enough/fine for a beginner? They say their paid program takes you through the advanced stages to keep you stressed and growing. After the JP90 program I'm assuming I may move to a more stressed program for n the future?

Yes to all of your questions.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Couple of more questions. I have this book "Erect on Demand" and the author says that evening primrose is useful for helping lengthen your penis when you're doing PE. Any experience/knowledge there?

Another question from the same book. The author recommends the basic jelq when getting started but I've honestly been doing the "advanced" double handed jelq for a few weeks. Not sure if it's better to avoid that until the the first 90 days of "break in" are finished? It consists of using both hands. You start out with the ok symbol with one hand, slide it up one inch, then use the other hand to encircle the base of your penis with the other hand, making another ok symbol. You continue sliding your first hand up your shaft till it reaches the glans, then repeat the motion with alternating hands. So, the second hand currently at your base would move up an inch then you put your free hand on the base to again trap blood and force more blood to stay in your penis, and in theory maximizing gains. Is this too advanced/stressful initially?

I've not really had any side effects from doing it but I haven't done it every day either. I was on more of an every-other-day program and taking it pretty easy. I also did cold stretches first before warming up, but looks like that's a no-no - I should be warming up looks like. And I was stretching for like 10 minutes straight pulling to one side, then the other with some breaks in the 10 minutes as I lost grip. Then warming up and doing the jelqs. I also have been doing light kegels. I think I may have gained like an 1/8" or maybe 1/4" within the last month on this "program" but I didn't use a ruler to check this - I had used a flexible sex toy. Seems like I could have gotten some growth though. But I may be stressing it like that.

Comment

Originally posted by giddy View Post
        Couple of more questions. I have this book "Erect on Demand" and the author says that evening primrose is useful for helping lengthen your penis when you're doing PE. Any experience/knowledge there?

Another question from the same book. The author recommends the basic jelq when getting started but I've honestly been doing the "advanced" double handed jelq for a few weeks. Not sure if it's better to avoid that until the the first 90 days of "break in" are finished? It consists of using both hands. You start out with the ok symbol with one hand, slide it up one inch, then use the other hand to encircle the base of your penis with the other hand, making another ok symbol. You continue sliding your first hand up your shaft till it reaches the glans, then repeat the motion with alternating hands. So, the second hand currently at your base would move up an inch then you put your free hand on the base to again trap blood and force more blood to stay in your penis, and in theory maximizing gains. Is this too advanced/stressful initially?

I've not really had any side effects from doing it but I haven't done it every day either. I was on more of an every-other-day program and taking it pretty easy. I also did cold stretches first before warming up, but looks like that's a no-no - I should be warming up looks like. And I was stretching for like 10 minutes straight pulling to one side, then the other with some breaks in the 10 minutes as I lost grip. Then warming up and doing the jelqs. I also have been doing light kegels. I think I may have gained like an 1/8" or maybe 1/4" within the last month on this "program" but I didn't use a ruler to check this - I had used a flexible sex toy. Seems like I could have gotten some growth though. But I may be stressing it like that.
        If you've trained up to performing higher erection jelqs and are physically sound then there shouldn't be any issues. Take care not to be too forceful with driving blood to the glans1

The following is a recommended advanced routine: The Advanced "Jelq Free" Routine
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
        X