L-Arginine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L-Arginine?

Hey guys, so now I'm readjusting my JP90 to lessen the load, learned about edging and kegels. Now I'm ready to start supplementing. Did some minor research and ran across L-Arginine? Does this really work for increasing size? Also this stuff makes me more veiny overall right? not just down there? I have been in the gym forever, but never supplemented this other than prolly a small amount in some vitamins. Are there any other supplements one should be taking for Jelpqing/ PE?

Please share on the differences it has made for you guys. I would like to know how potent it is to supplement this! Thanks!
    Start: BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.5
    Current: BPEL 6.125 MSEG n/a

All it did for me was give me acne on my shoulders. I've only taken it for a week (albeit 4 separate times) and the results were always the same...so, I stopped.
    Were I to keep taking it for longer periods of time would the PE benefits kick in? Perhaps, but for me I'd rather have clear skin. Good luck and I'll be curious your results.
    Nov '16 ------- Mar '17
    BPEL: 6.5" -> BPEL: 7 1/8"
    EG: 5.5"-----> EG: 5.5"

Comment

L-arginine, as well as other supplements, increase blood flow which improves EQ. Better EQ improves the effectiveness of PE. However, on its own, l-arginine will not increase the size of your dick. I have used it for years and my veins have not changed.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

But jelqing/ stretching + L-Arginine > jelq/ stretching alone? I'll give it a shot regardless I guess.

Comment

As stated above. I know that L-argenine improves blood flow. It helps with erections. For instance, I noticed morning wood returned when I started PE in combination with L-argenine supplement. Not sure what you mean by more veiny. My veins seem "healthier" in that it looks like the pipes are full. But I took that as a positive indicator that the flaccid penis is no longer turtling.

I don't believe that l-argenine by itself will increase penis size. However, I do vehemently believe that it complements and facilitates penis health (EQ, flaccid penis) in combination with a productive PE program. It should also be noted that l-argenine has other health benefits in addition to penis health. The tricky part is dosage. I believe that is trial and error. I would start low, maybe 1000mg, to test for any side effects. And increase to 3000-5000mg depending on the response and your overall physical condition. As always, its best to consult with health experts familiar with argenine before supplementing. They will most likely want to see a physical and blood work before recommending anything.
          I came here for the EQ, but I stayed for PE

Dick Stats
          Aug 2016 BPFL 5.5" BPEL 6.5" EG:5.125" EQ:6/10
          Jun 2017 BPFL 6.5" BPEL 7.25" EG:5.50 EQ 6.5/10
          OCT 2018 BPFL BPEL 7.75" EG:5.50 EQ 7/10

Comment

Originally posted by LateBloom View Post
            All it did for me was give me acne on my shoulders. I've only taken it for a week (albeit 4 separate times) and the results were always the same...so, I stopped.
            Were I to keep taking it for longer periods of time would the PE benefits kick in? Perhaps, but for me I'd rather have clear skin. Good luck and I'll be curious your results.
            Interesting observation. I read a lot about this supplement before trying it and this is the first I've heard about acne. Have you tried another brand or supplier? Maybe you had a reaction to that brand or batch. But definitely best to back off if you the body is not receptive.
            I came here for the EQ, but I stayed for PE

Dick Stats
            Aug 2016 BPFL 5.5" BPEL 6.5" EG:5.125" EQ:6/10
            Jun 2017 BPFL 6.5" BPEL 7.25" EG:5.50 EQ 6.5/10
            OCT 2018 BPFL BPEL 7.75" EG:5.50 EQ 7/10

Comment

Has anyone had any experience with evening primrose. I have a book that says it helps build size along with PE exercises.

Comment

I say this for L arginine it will make you EQ better. I want to ask if anyone has experience with arginine creams? I have been taking about 300mg of powder and mixing with lotion and rubbing that in. Wondering if it'll do something for blood flow

Comment

I have been taking 1000mg of L arginine daily for about one week now. I have noticed an increase in EQ. I am incorporating this supplement for increased circulation while doing the Jon Pop-90 day beginner routine.
                  Road Warrior

Comment

Originally posted by Road Warrior View Post
                    I have been taking 1000mg of L arginine daily for about one week now. I have noticed an increase in EQ. I am incorporating this supplement for increased circulation while doing the Jon Pop-90 day beginner routine.
                    GOOD IDEA!...so long as you don't have low blood pressure, since L-arginine relaxes the capillaries allowing freer blood flow.

Comment

Ginger+green tea helps with bloodflow too, and are quite cheap, so you might consider trying it first.
                      I had the strongests morning woods after drinking it.
                      > How I cured my Premature Ejaculation

Comment

Originally posted by iceclimber View Post
                        Ginger+green tea helps with bloodflow too, and are quite cheap, so you might consider trying it first.
                        I had the strongests morning woods after drinking it.
                        Really? I've been drinking ginger tea on and off for sometime. And I take arginine can't say I notice a difference. Not sure. Some times nightly woods are so hard they hurt though. But that's not a nightly occurance

Comment

Been taking this stuff for abouta week now, already noticing some difference. Definitly big difference in my arms and calves though.

Comment

I started it for weight lifting but noticed that taken before sex and your hard as a rock. So kept taking it as a overall bloodflow supplement.

Comment

It did work to increase vein size when I combined it with jelqing and ulis. On its own it won't really do much for you. A bit like protein when weightlifting.... You can do fine without it, but it can help
                              Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
                              Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
                              Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
                              http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X