How to get base girth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get base girth?

Hey guys, I'm kind of concerned about doing length exercises because of my baseball bat shaped dick. Is there anything I can do just for base girth?

Reverse jelqs.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Bundled stretches.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Bundled stretches look too crazy man haha, do you think reverse jelqs will do the trick? along with regular jelqs and pulling downwards for time?

Comment

Yes

Comment

do you think the JP90 itself would do a good enough job for correcting everything?
            Sorry for all the questions, i just don't want to make it worse

Comment

No worries about the questions.. that is normal and helps you learn. JP90 will likely help begin changing the Baseball bat. Also it will help condition your penis for later work. Don't be afraid of the stretches these will help the base get worked also.

Happy New Year.

Comment

Originally posted by SwoleTeam6 View Post
                do you think the JP90 itself would do a good enough job for correcting everything?
                Sorry for all the questions, i just don't want to make it worse
                Skip the V jelqs for now, and do just OK jelqs, forward and reverse. When you do the reverse jelqs, make sure that you kegel during the stroke to get the base expansion, just don't strain and/or hurt yourself. Pay attention to your PI's; adjust reps as needed.. less is more!

Don't forget the stretches!
                Last edited by Jay1983; 12-31-2016, 11:34 PM.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Thanks guys i really appreciate it, i guess ill just keep it simple for now and see where that takes me.
                  Happy new year!

Comment

I gained almost 3/4" of base girth only as a side effect of extending at high tension (slider extender). Have read about a lot of people having similar gains from hanging.
                    Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

When I clamp I get this baseball d1ck and I kinda like how it looks, haha.
                      Anyway try erect bends right at the base (remember never bend with more than 70-80% erection).
                      > How I cured my Premature Ejaculation

Comment

Working...
                      X