Enviromental & Lifestyle factors affect gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enviromental & Lifestyle factors affect gains

General question from a newbie who needs clarity on a few things.

In recent weeks I have been feeling very cold through and through due to the weather etc. This is obviously effecting circulation for me penis and balls so for much of the day my balls just feel like they are permanently sucked up inside my body and me penis is just a constantly cold shrunken mess. Even after increasing circulation which is the ultimate goal of PE do most members still suffer with this regardless on cold days or even when you just feel internally cold for some reason an cant warm up?

When I'm warm, balls drop and penis hangs good etc, but I guess my question is does the cold affect gains. Do people notice less gains in the winter months than the summer or anything? Just curious?

Also what about stimulants such as caffeine? most stimulants constricts the blood vessels. Is it advised to stay away from all stimulants? Is this something that most people do?

Forgot to mention about fluid intake. Always noticeable that hydration levels can seem to play a part in how much my little hangs or not. He will be full when ready to pee, but after a pee he contracts again. This standard for everyone?
    build4life
    Last edited by build4life; 01-29-2017, 01:16 PM.

Do some helicopters throughout the day, when you have privacy, to get the blood flowing. Whenever I use the bathroom I do some JAI stretches and then some helicopters until I'm at 50% EQ. I believe in trying to keep your flaccid at least slightly engorged throughout the day. I'm pretty sure cold weather effects everyone, so maybe try doubling up on underwear, or anything you can do to keep a comfortable temperature down there.

Comment

Originally posted by slunk View Post
      Do some helicopters throughout the day, when you have privacy, to get the blood flowing. Whenever I use the bathroom I do some JAI stretches and then some helicopters until I'm at 50% EQ. I believe in trying to keep your flaccid at least slightly engorged throughout the day. I'm pretty sure cold weather effects everyone, so maybe try doubling up on underwear, or anything you can do to keep a comfortable temperature down there.
      Some sound advice I think there mate, Ill give that a go

Comment

Sounds like you have a natural tendency to turtle. Some guys do! But how's your overall fitness? If your core is not fit & healthy, your body will not retain heat from its natural energy source (foods) effectively. Get more exercise and strengthen your core, do some lifts & cardio exercises 3 or more X/ week. I bet you'll find your body temperature stays regulated better, you'll bulk up your muscles and decrease your fat (a +++BMI trade-off) and you'll "hang" a LOT better, plus feel better too!

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
          Sounds like you have a natural tendency to turtle. Some guys do! But how's your overall fitness? If your core is not fit & healthy, your body will not retain heat from its natural energy source (foods) effectively. Get more exercise and strengthen your core, do some lifts & cardio exercises 3 or more X/ week. I bet you'll find your body temperature stays regulated better, you'll bulk up your muscles and decrease your fat (a +++BMI trade-off) and you'll "hang" a LOT better, plus feel better too!
          My fitness isant fantastic if I'm honest. I do gym 5 - 6 days a week but I'm all about the weights. I do core exercises aswell so my core is not too bad but I know I lack fitness. I just don't have the enthusiasm for cardio as I do for resistance training but I will look to start adding it. Unfortunately I have recently had surgery and will be unable to exercise for about 6 weeks so its just something that Is going to have to wait for now.

Comment

Working...
          X