Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JP90 - how much should i jelq??

Hi Guys,

JP90 mention specifically to do in total: 150 wet jelqs and 90 V jelqs.
    When i jelq i usually put a timer for 20 minutes and i make sure to do two times wet jelq more than V jelqs, man was i wrong ..

I counted the jelqs today, and for 20 minutes all i did was - 60 wet jelqs and 30 V jelqs.

Really now, am i doing something wrong?
    I mean, i am doing the jelqs pretty slow so it would be effective, at least 4 seconds each hand, so each jelq is approximately 8-10 seconds.

If i do 150 wet jelqs + 90 V jelqs it will take FOREVER!
    I mean, it could take me 50 minutes only jelqing, and I'm already doing 8 min warm-up, 10 min streching and 5 min warm-down.

So .. each session will last over an hour??
    Totally confused here.

Any tips/insights about this?
    Started: 29/11/2016
    NBPEL:5.4.. 5.6.. 5.7
    BPEL:6.. 6.2.. 6.3
    MSEG: 4.8.. 4.9
    BEG: 5
    BPFSL: 5.4.. 6.2
    What the mind thinks the body follows
    My progress log

send a pm to Big Al, include the thread url and ask him for thoughts !
    Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

From what I've read, that's ok especially if you're just starting out. When I first started a few months ago I did about 75 jelqs (and didn't count two hands as one) and didn't do any Vjelqs. I've since added to my routine but I've gain a little over 1/2" in length and almost a 1/4" in girth. If you feel it's working and are getting results then stick to it! If not maybe try upping your routine, and I remember reading the JP90 that you can start your jelqs at 2-3seconds if you are strapped for time! Hope this helps yah =)

Comment

Sorry one more thing... so you know yes, my sessions are usually about hour long maybe a little longer including warm up/down. Time consuming but well worth the time IMO

Comment

My sessions take about an hour. In my experience, it is a thing that you need to schedule with some care to keep it up in the long run. I'm at the end of my second JP90 cycle, around day 170 now. Very happy with the results so far, but there still a way ahead.

Comment

wow guys.
            Thing is that even with only 60 wet jelqs and 30 V jelqs it takes me 20 minutes.

warm-up: 5 minutes
            stretch: 10 minutes
            Jelqs: 20 minutes
            warm-down: 5 minutes
            Total: 40 minutes.

If i add 20-30 minutes to jelqs it will take 60-70 minutes......
            Is that the time it takes you all???

Pfff if that's the case i'm gonna have to reschedule my routines omg. SO LONG
            My progress log

Comment

Oh i noticed another thing in the JP90 program.
              It says in the jelqing session that each rep should take 3-4 seconds, and 2 hands count as one rep! which means that each hand jelq is 1.5 - 2 seconds, that's pretty fast !

Man i feel like I've been doing everything wrong.
              My progress log

Comment

I though each hand was suppose to be 3-4 second as well... thanks mate!

Comment

Fantastic,

How do you feel after the completion of a session? How is it that 90 jelqs total can take you 20 minutes to complete? That averages out to over 13 seconds per rep!

If you're inexperienced with training and your conditioning isn't highly developed then your isitial sessions shouldn't be anywhere near an hour long. You can either follow another routine or scale down the JP90 to your tolerances.
                  Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                    Fantastic,

How do you feel after the completion of a session? How is it that 90 jelqs total can take you 20 minutes to complete? That averages out to over 13 seconds per rep!

If you're inexperienced with training and your conditioning isn't highly developed then your isitial sessions shouldn't be anywhere near an hour long. You can either follow another routine or scale down the JP90 to your tolerances.
                    Hi Big Al,
                    Thanks for you advice!

I guess it takes 13 seconds in average since i did it very slow, and i lube myself during training about 2 times and i sometimes get my erection level down during jelqing, so these are also time factors to consider.

I guess i was very slow, but today i did the jp90 with 3-4 seconds per rep and done a whole 150 wet jelqs + 90 V jelqs in about 25-30 minutes- no pain whats so ever, BUT, after the session my penis is turtled a bit and my flaccid is a bit hard.

When i did the slow jelqing with less reps, my penis was a lot looser and less turtled.

To your question - i feel great after my slow routine and the normal routine - no pain or bad PI's.

However, after the session today i feel a better stress on my penis, and my feeling is that i will gain better like that - I hope i'm right (am i?)
                    My progress log

Comment

Working...
                    X