Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supplements and review

Hi all,
    I've been busy with my studies for a while.
    So I started taking L-arginine and lecithin about 2 weeks ago (L-arginine 2000mg and lecithin 2600mg) I don't what makes my dick rock hard and my flaccid "mode" big, but I sure do like it.
    Plus, I started my journey about 4 months ago and I love it, I'm not that insecure dude, who rejected sex cause I didn't wanna take off my pants or disappoint any size queens out there. I notice the change when my gf was sucking my ding-dong and her mouth had a wider opening this time (last time I checked was about 5 months ago), and she couldn't deep throat like she used to. I guess that's a good thing.

?

Comment

Your increase in flaccid hang & erect girth are the result of l-arginine and your exercises (increased blood flow). Lecithin will increase your cum loads (ejaculation volume), but has no effect on your penis appearance. To enhance cum loads even more, make sure you're well hydrated throughout the day. Hydration has a multiplier effect when combined with lecithin.

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
        Your increase in flaccid hang & erect girth are the result of l-arginine and your exercises (increased blood flow). Lecithin will increase your cum loads (ejaculation volume), but has no effect on your penis appearance. To enhance cum loads even more, make sure you're well hydrated throughout the day. Hydration has a multiplier effect when combined with lecithin.
        Wow that's good to know. Thanks man

Comment

You're WELCOME! Glad to help!

Comment

Lol good stuff.

Comment

Working...
            X