Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clamping vs Pumps

Hello all,

I was wondering which will provide better gains.

Clamping?
    or
    Pumping?

Is there a need to do both? The basic principle is to force more blood into the penis and hold it there for at least 5 minutes. When I clamp I can hit 6inch in girth very easily. Will pumping yield similar results?

Anyways just curious because I am thinking about buying from these guys : https://thickwall.co.uk/ as they are very affordable.

Thanks to all in advance!

Depends what works for you, I did find clamping great for growing my veins which was great. Pumping is less intense. If you put a lot of time into clamping then you will get good results but also you will run a greater risk than you would with pumping
    Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
    Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like
    Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
    http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

So today I have been clamping on and off throughout the work day "I work from home" and I have yet to experience any pain or anything of the sort.

I have been taking long breaks but I find that this is something you can kind of maintain.

Just curious if anyone has done clamping on and off throughout the day.

Comment

I love both clamping and pumping. Clamping is way more intense and requires more paying attention. Both are effective for growth. I can't say growth from one is better than growth from the other. I will say clamping is likely to give growth quicker. Clamping is also more likely to cause injury of a permanent nature. So use caution.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Pumped very effectively and consistently for a year - zero gains. Clamped like a mo'fo and got good girth gains. Clamping is hands down the best girth exercise imo, and I tried them all, and quite a lot. There are a lot of pumping enthusiasts though, so some people respond better than others.

By the way, neither should really be done if you are a beginner (posting in the beginner forum?)!
          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
          X