help me !! jelqing and erection quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me !! jelqing and erection quality

hi guys , some one told me that jelqing will cause weak erection , so i think that what's hapening to me , i jelqed just for a week , now i have soft glans , no blood circulation in the glans (shaft is still hard) . im wondering if you got this problem before .
    now im very confused . should i stop jelqing or continue ?? if i continue i will get weaker erection ?? or doing some excercices hoping to get a better glans .
    im very regretful i should listened to my friend when he told me that and keep away from PE
    what's your advices guys .

You jelqed too much, too soon. Stop jelqing till your dong returns to normal, and then don't jelq as much. Your dick has feelings, ya know?

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Can't really say for sure bc I myself just started PE. do you have any other medical issues, are you talking supplements? Drugs, steriods, etc?

Comment

Originally posted by saber113 View Post
        hi guys , some one told me that jelqing will cause weak erection , so i think that what's hapening to me , i jelqed just for a week , now i have soft glans , no blood circulation in the glans (shaft is still hard) . im wondering if you got this problem before .
        now im very confused . should i stop jelqing or continue ?? if i continue i will get weaker erection ?? or doing some excercices hoping to get a better glans .
        im very regretful i should listened to my friend when he told me that and keep away from PE
        what's your advices guys .
        You definitely have blood circulation in your glans...or it would be cold and become dark. You need to relax.
        While you're giving your dick a needed break, try to learn about PE. The START HERE! tab at the top left side of this page is a great place for you to hang out while you heal. There are many helpful links to articles as well as videos that will teach you how to jelq properly.
        Jelqing is safe and actually healthy for you. It's imperative you do all the exercises correctly and safely.
        I would recommend you do the JP90 once you're ready to begin again. Get yourself conditioned over a 3 month period and enjoy PE. It is safe and fun when you know what you're doing.
        Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
        Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
        Goal 8x6
        Getinbig's progress log
        Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by PSP80 View Post
          Can't really say for sure bc I myself just started PE. do you have any other medical issues, are you talking supplements? Drugs, steriods, etc?
          no i have no medical issues,and never get drugs or anything you mentioned above

Comment

Originally posted by getinbig View Post
            You definitely have blood circulation in your glans...or it would be cold and become dark. You need to relax.
            While you're giving your dick a needed break, try to learn about PE. The START HERE! tab at the top left side of this page is a great place for you to hang out while you heal. There are many helpful links to articles as well as videos that will teach you how to jelq properly.
            Jelqing is safe and actually healthy for you. It's imperative you do all the exercises correctly and safely.
            I would recommend you do the JP90 once you're ready to begin again. Get yourself conditioned over a 3 month period and enjoy PE. It is safe and fun when you know what you're doing.

thanks a lot bro ,that what i've been missing ,im going to try L-Arginine capsule if i get no improvement

so what about " jelqing causes weak erection " is that true ?
            saber113
            Last edited by saber113; 02-04-2017, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Like Jay said, you probably overdid things. You can get weaker erections if you are not properly recovered. Think of this like going down the gym and flogging your arms, you aren't going to have full strength back until your body recovers.

Have a good read through the "Start Here" thread, paying particular attention to the section on PI's! this will help you avoid over training and stay safe with your PE.

Welcome and good luck!
              "Those who know others have knowledge,
              those who know themselves have insight.
              Those who master others have force,
              those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by saber113 View Post

thanks a lot bro ,that what i've been missing ,im going to try L-Arginine capsule if i get no improvement

so what about " jelqing causes weak erection " is that true ?
                Burt is right on with his post. You overdid this...were not probably doing the jelqing correctly and you are probably not conditioned at all. Read about Negative PIs in the START HERE tab. It will help you understand how to proceed with some good PE.
                Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                Goal 8x6
                Getinbig's progress log
                Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Working...
                X