measuring with a curve, help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• measuring with a curve, help!

how can i measure myself with a left curve, last time i measured i was about 90% erect so easier to straighten against a ruler, but tried with a full on erection today and its difficult to get a precise length as i cant pull my dick perfectly straight, what would be an accurate way to measure? thanks
    The journey begins

I think you can measure with a tape, following the upper part of the shaft until the end of the glans.
    > How I cured my Premature Ejaculation

Comment

I have a left curve too. I just measure it in at straight line. Why would you measure your penis as a straight penis, when it's curved?
      BPEL: 17, 17.5, 18, 18.5, 19, 19.2
      EG: 13.3,

My Progress Log

Comment

because part of my PE is to straighten it up, and iceclimber do you mean like put the tape on its side and measure up the middle of the shaft? just pretty difficult to see my gains if i cant get a consistent measurement
        The journey begins

Comment

Originally posted by Tropicalpalmtree View Post
          how can i measure myself with a left curve, last time i measured i was about 90% erect so easier to straighten against a ruler, but tried with a full on erection today and its difficult to get a precise length as i cant pull my dick perfectly straight, what would be an accurate way to measure? thanks
          Try using a piece of string, along your curve. Then measure the string with a ruler or tape measure. That's one of the easiest ways.
          Kimberly
          PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

Originally posted by Tropicalpalmtree View Post
            because part of my PE is to straighten it up, and iceclimber do you mean like put the tape on its side and measure up the middle of the shaft? just pretty difficult to see my gains if i cant get a consistent measurement
            With a measure tape, place the beggining of the tape on your pubic area (for rather bone pressed or non bone pressed) and makes the tape follows your penis curvature until the tip of the glans.

The piece of string is a bit less accurate because you can move your fingers when measuring on the ruler so pay attention if you use it.
            > How I cured my Premature Ejaculation

Comment

Can't you push the whole dick a little to the right so the tip aligns with the ruler?
              Started May 2012
              BPEL +1"11/32 (34mm)
              My stats
              Stan's stretching journal

Comment

Working...
              X