Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Possible With Edging/Ballooning and Other Stamina Exercises

Hey all,

Looking for help understanding what the "end goal" might look like for ejaculation control exercises. I'm looking "optimal" results here for a healthy male (not results that correct an issue like premature ejaculation).

Is it possible to spend 30-40 minutes right at the edge of "point of no return" during intercourse without the woman noticing anything? In other words, no obvious starts/stops or anything that breaks the normal flow of sex?

Would be nice to spend 30 minutes at absolute max size/hardness like that. Not to mention... it feels freakin great to be that close to orgasm, and I get totally lost in the experience.

I've also heard about dry orgasms, which would be interesting. In terms of pleasure, do they feel as good as normal orgasms?
    Start (Jan 1st 2017): 7.0" BPEL x 5.1" MEG (17.8cm x 13cm) w/ 1" fat pad
    Now (Oct 9th 2017): 7.5" BPEL x 5.43" MEG (18.5cm x 13.7cm) w/ .7" fat pad
    Goal (Revised): 7.5" BPEL x 5.75" MEG (19.7cm x 14.7cm) w/ almost zero fat pad

You can train yourself to stay on the edge as long as you want.
    Dry Orgasms feel awesome. Spine tingling.
    Multiple Male Orgasms are great for us and women seem to love them also.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I need this...

Any resources you recommend for someone newer to it (kind of like the JP90 program for PE newbies)?
      Start (Jan 1st 2017): 7.0" BPEL x 5.1" MEG (17.8cm x 13cm) w/ 1" fat pad
      Now (Oct 9th 2017): 7.5" BPEL x 5.43" MEG (18.5cm x 13.7cm) w/ .7" fat pad
      Goal (Revised): 7.5" BPEL x 5.75" MEG (19.7cm x 14.7cm) w/ almost zero fat pad

Comment

Search dry orgasm, multiple male orgasm, plateua edging. I would start with agenda edging and go from there. Remember train as closely to real life as possible. Even while having sex is better.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/groups/...y-orgasms.html

Comment

Originally posted by LeafyGreens View Post
            I need this...

Any resources you recommend for someone newer to it (kind of like the JP90 program for PE newbies)?
            Yeah , MMO is some great stuff but on the real , it takes tiiiiiiiimmmmmmeeee. I actually recently started experiencing the dry orgasm. I had to keep practicing edging on a regular basis . Even when it comes to actually having intercourse & experience the dry orgasm I can't seem to go past the 10-15 minutes mark of straight penetration before actually Ejaculation. That whole , STRENGTH , TIMING , TECHNIQUE , stuff is not as easy as it sounds. The minute Man article on MMO is a good starting point understanding it. I am just starting my 18 month of PE this week.

Comment

Working...
            X