Kegels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kegels?

am not getting this kegel. Reverse kegels? I get kegeling it's like holding pee or cinching your anus. Unless I'm wrong? But read by hans twilight you shouldn't kegel unless erect? So I can't just get 20-50 kegels in while driving? And I'm not getting reverse kegels at all

You have to reverse kegel, it is mandatory.
    You need to kegel while training. This way you get your kegels in and can use the rest of tha day to reverse kegel and do hindis. Read the pink section in my thread titles "Penis enlargement and Pelvic floor"
    My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Explain to me what reverse kegels are. Are they the feeling your trying to pee or crap. Bc I try that push to pee and feel like I could hold that a while. So I feel I'm doing it wrong. And kegels while erect. Only when erect? So how is everyone doing this every day? You married guys living with someone. You just off into a room alone and pop an erection and do 100 kegels?? Seems unlikely to me. Reverse kegels I can do but I'm having a very hard time understanding what they are

Comment

Also hans I read your hard flaccid/overactive pelvic floor. WTF is hard flaccid? I'm trying to understand that. Is that when your junk is all tight and shrunk up and you can explain it. If so I have had that. Most noticeable is when I'm extremely anxious or stressed. Sometimes if I feel bowel issues I'll get it. Is that hard flaccid? If so, consider my mind blown and how do I stop that. Now, recenter I've been using arginine in lotion as a topical and that seems to have either eliminated turtling or stopped it from happening 90%. I really need some help with reverse kegels. Also, right now idk if I'm getting hit with another bout of prostatitis or what but my bladder area feels stressed. Idk if should stop all this PE until I feel great or just continue. Same goes for trying to understand and perform reverse kegels

Comment

I will give a couple of important concepts here....

I will readily admit that I struggle with reverse kegels when I am not standing at the urinal! :-)

So, BIG CONCEPTS here....

*a kegel is an exercise.
          *a reverse kegel is a stretch.

I really feel that this is an important concept. You mindset might be off if those two things are not front and center in your thought process.

So, what is a kegel?

Think of this analogy! When you are urinating you stop the flow of urine! BAM! Congratulations!!!! You just performed a kegel. This is actually flexing (thus, strengthening) the BC muscle. You can do a kegel flacid or erect or somewhere in between. I prefer while essentially 100% erect. But that is my preference. If you are erect, you are making your dick jump up. If you hang a wash cloth or towel on it (which is an advanced technique...so please do not do this in the first 90 days or so) and you make the wash cloth | towel "dance" then you are doing a kegel.

A reverse kegel is actually a stretch. You are stretching the IC/PC muscles. This is SUPER important. The analogy here is that you are standing at the urinal and you "push out" the urine (so, you pee harder/with more force). Again, this is a stretching exercise.

When to use both during sex (hand job, oral, intercourse)?

So, as you are receiving pleasure from your baby you might feel involuntary kegels. Involuntary because it just happens...you are not actively doing a kegel. This is normal behavior and is one of the steps | processes in an orgasm | ejaculation. So, were you to do nothing here and continue to receive pleasure, you would experience more IKs and eventually you would reach the PONR (point of no return - just in case folks don't know what that is....it is the point at which you are going to orgasm | ejaculate....there is no turning back at that point....game over (in a few seconds or whatever - for me it is about 45 seconds)).

So, when you practice this and get good at this, when you are receiving pleasure and you experience an IK you can throw down a reverse kegel and you - for lack of a better term - reset the clock for the PONR. So, if you normally reach the PONR after five minutes of pleasure and you experience an IK at three minutes and then you perform a reverse kegel you just kinda reset that clock. Kinda!

And, it might take some time to get it down while alone and then again some time when you are actually receiving pleasure. But you can absolutely do this. Kinda cool, huh?

You use the kegel to prevent | to stop the ejaculation.

Keep in mind that the orgasm is one event and that the ejaculation is a totally separate event. For most guys those two events happen pretty much at the same time.

Technically, though, two separate events (which is really cool to know and to understand because with practice and time you can orgasm without ejaculation.....and it is the ejaculation that elicits the release of prolactin that results in the refractory period...you see where I am headed with that?).

Since I have a difficult time doing a reverse kegel when I am not at the urinal, I do hindi squats. No, this is not a squat like you do in the gym. It is a stretch. It helps | promotes overall balance in the Pelvic Floor. Too much kegeling can lead to an imbalance and can contribute to Premature Ejaculation (which I am sure that we are all trying to avoid).

Anyway, hope that this helps you.
          Start: August, 2017
          Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
          Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
          Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

I get an idea of what you're talking about. The more I've been thinking about this the more I'm wondering if I'm constantly tense. Right now I'm going through some shit. I have what I think if prostatitis. Happened before. But I feel like I have pressure and have to pee all the time. Some pain present too. But I feel like ill be walking down a hallway and I'll push to release that tension bc well I feel discomfort in my groin area. But I'm wondering if I've always been like this. Anyway, how often or how much of kegels/reverse kegels should I do. And what are hondo squats. I'll have to look that up. Also, during sex, I have brought myself to IK before, controlled them where I can let it happen until it passes, without ejaculation, and then continued having sex. Again sometimes it works out great and I'll even go for a while and sometimes it barely works bc I don't get a full series of IK to relieve that so I can continue. Idk. It's hard to explain I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by HansTwilight View Post
              You have to reverse kegel, it is mandatory.
              You need to kegel while training. This way you get your kegels in and can use the rest of tha day to reverse kegel and do hindis. Read the pink section in my thread titles "Penis enlargement and Pelvic floor"
              You know I read the pelvic floor link you have. The more I read this stuff the more mental I get. I never had an erection problem unless I'd pump masturbate and try to he sex in same day. Now I'm worried about pelvic floor and premature ejaculations and damn I feel more messed up than before getting 9n here. Sure I suffered from premature ejaculations at more times than I'd like but sometimes it would be first time having sex and if I had it next day or more frequently like 2 times a week instead of 1 time in a 1.5 weeks I'd have no issues. And if feeling good I'd let IK happen during sex to allow climax feeling subside then last longer. It makes me want to avoid being burnt out on all this worry about am I doing this right or wrong, etc.

Comment

No need to get mental! :-)

No one can tell anyone else how much of this or how much of that one should do. But, you should have some sort of kegel | reverse kegel program.

If you have a really tense pelvic floor then you likely should not do kegels at all as you might make that situation even more pronounced. I would suggest - assuming that your self diagnosis is correct - a week or two of hindi squats. This is an easy way of performing, what I call, a poor-man's reverse kegel.

So, remember that a kegel is a strength exercise and a reverse kegel is actually a stretching exercise.

So, how to do a hindi squat? Look it up on youtube. There are some good examples.

Essentially, it is a flat-footed, deep squat position that you hold for a specific amount of time. I use hindi's for about 20 minutes a day, total. I do several for four to five mintues at a time. I can really feel it some days....not so much on other days. Over time this is going to really really help. And, it balances the work of the kegels that I do. Which is really important. A balanced Pelvic Floor is super important.

So, more information is a good thing. But, there is a 'digestion period' for all that new information. Dont get all bent out of shape. This will all work out (talking about 'digestion') and you will be way ahead of the game.

So, my advice:

Stick to your program.
                Have sex whenever the moment is right.
                Don't let your program get in the way of sex.
                Understand that you are going to tire your dick in the beginning so that you might have an "issue" sometimes.
                Understand that once you better condition your dick (with time and effort) that the "issue" will go away.

I had the same issue when I first started for real. I had a girl friend at the time and she was really busy so when she made time for sex it was go time. Well, if I just did a workout I was not so ready for sex. I just learned to deal with it and to do other things. I eventually told her....yes, sir! She would get a little angry if I was not able to get it up or if the EQ was 70% or so (because she knew how hard I normally would get).

It will all work out. I promise!
                Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

Ok thanks. I am in battle with myself. I want to get all this now and do all this now. I realized that I haven't done any of this ever and was still able to get erections and have sex. So I think I will definitely look up hindo squats and maybe relax and start there.

Comment

Excellent.

I am my own worst enemy as well. I tend to make things way more complicated than they really are and get lost in all of the information flowing out there.

So, it is at this point that my "intellect" disengages and my "common sense" kicks in. I am a huge fan of K.I.S.S.

So, if I might suggest some foundation things....if you will:

1. a flaccid penis becomes erect (learn all about that process....break it down from 10,000 foot view to 1 foot view)
                    2. there is an orgasm and an ejaculation (learn all about that process....again, go from 10,000 to 1 foot views)
                    3. the anatomy of the male sexual organs (different parts of the penis and different muscles around it)
                    4. the Pelvic Floor

I think that if you start with those four things....become really solid in your understanding of those four things then you will be ready to move to the next set of concepts. And, those concepts will be a little more specific. See my pattern? Going from 10,000 foot view to 1 foot view. Right now we are doing the 10,000 foot view (with these four concepts).

We all learn by different ways...so, if this presentation does not work for you then by all means say something and I will present this in a different way. I am actually, if I might toot my own horn here, pretty danged good at finding the way that speaks to you.

I would really suggest that you start here.....become confident and secure in that knowledge and then we move to the next level (which will be a little more specific than the previous concepts).

Cool?

Comment

I am with you there dude. Looked up hindi squat today. Hindi squats, aka garland pose. I had sex tonight and thought I read on one of these forums to do hindis after sex/masturbation so I had my timer and my wife check the pose and did it for the first time. Only did 3 squats and tried to go for 3 min. Usually got to about 230 or 245 and quit the pose but I'll work up. So what's the deal with these they relax the PF? along the lines of reverse kegel? So can I just get good at these for now? Maybe crest my own routine of couple days a week? For your two week time period then maybe add flaccid kegels, short light holds. Maybe start at doing 20 once a week and progress? If your doing hindis do you still have to do reverse kegels?

Comment

I like the break down 1-4 and Id like to do that yeah. Have to start looking that stuff up.

Comment

So, sorry for the delay. Been a bit on the run and on the go!

Hindi squats are a great stretch for the Pelvic Floor. Remember, as I stated, that Kegels are a strength exercise and Reverse Kegels are a stretching exercise. You need both.....possibly one more than the other at first.....to ensure that you have a strong Pelvic Floor but also that you have a balanced Pelvic Floor.

So, kegels (which most guys know about.....well, the context of that statement is in this forum) are the strength. However, with the strength exercises comes tension | tightness. Thus, the need for the stretching exercise. Remember that a tight Pelvic Floor - in the context of sexual activity - will bring you to orgasm | ejaculation pretty quickly as that tight Pelvic Floor is going to be full of Involuntary Kegels.....

So, if you can not do a reverse kegel (like I still can not....yet.....and that is bumming me out but I will get it....I mean, I can do them all day long at the urinal....just cant - yet - when, er, um, horizontal) then a Hindi Squat (aka, flat footed, deep squat pose) is a really great exercise to stretch your Pelvic Floor so that the tightness goes away. Read: so that you have a "balanced" Pelvic Floor.

I would - as I have numerous times - strongly urge you to consider both Kegels | Reverse Kegels. And, if you feel that you have a tight Pelvic Floor then I would suggest to forgo the Kegels and concentrate on the Reverse Kegels (and/or Hindi Squats) so that you balance out that area. Once - and only once - you have a balanced Pelvic Floor would I introduce (or, re-introduce) Kegels. And, keep some mix to them. You need to figure that mix out yourself - as you are you and unique and no one else is like you - but start with maybe 70% Reverse Kegel | 30% Kegel. Just play with that mix and come up with what works for you.

Make sense?

Comment

I am spending some quality time learning those four 'areas' and am really glad that I am spending the time on these foundation things. I have a lot to learn....and a lot to experience.....dont claim to know everything....but am really having a great time learning this stuff. It is amazing how complex this whole process is. :-)

Comment

I'm not sure I have a tight PF but I do suffer from early ejaculations where I have to contantly stop rythym wait for feeling to subside and start again and it's just pissues me off. I been having that issue a while now and I can remember back when I'd go at a good rythym for a while. And I want that back. So if I just start with hindis for now for a couple weeks and during that time try a day or do where I attempt RK, that would be fine right??

Comment

Working...
                              X