Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginning exercises routine to condition and see what happens

Hello all,

I bought a bathmate and came to the conclusion that it was too much to soon. i kept getting red dots easily and read that its best to be conditioned before moving to a device.
    Based off a post from PESG(https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...nner-read.html) ill be trying this routine for three months and seeing how my dick responds.

10 minutes warm up.
    30 second stretches in each direction for 10 minutes
    Light jelqing for 10 minutes
    2 days on 1 day off
    Measure in 3 months

I also should mention i am 5"7' and weigh 185 lbs. If i loose any weight ill keep that in mind while measuring.
    Current stats
    NBPEL 5.25
    BPEL 6
    MEG 4.75

Comment

Excellent.....welcome aboard. :-)

As I - and many - have stated, these "canned" programs are great starts *BUT* we need to possibly adapt them to our needs. Your needs will never be the same as anyone else's. You can I can have the same stats and the same goals but my needs will be different from yours as my body is going to respond the way it responds....and your body is going to respond the way it responds.

So, good for you for recognizing that you were doing too much, too fast.

The concept of a 90-day conditioning period is really important. It is really easy to do too much, too soon (I might have a propensity for that) and then continue even though your body is telling you to slow down or to stop.

What are your goals here?
      Start: August, 2017
      Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
      Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
      Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

Hey AverageDude48 thanks for the support!
        My goal is to have PE as a part of life long term until I get to old for it haha so I can maintain quality penis health. If I start now and make it a habit it'll be easier then trying down the road when the problems start ie Ed.
        Short term I'm shooting for. 75 nbpel and Meg. 25 increase in a year

Comment

Excellent!

It is important to have goals so that we are working towards something and so that we see the fruits of our efforts.

That story (the one with the program that you are going to use for 90 days) is a great story.

I would encourage you to log your workouts and to keep in mind that consistency is really important. We are here if you have questions...
          Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

Regarding the routine- do you plan on performing the same routine each session or will there be planned increases in reps, intensity, etc.? What about stamina based training?

The routine you're describing may exceed the capacity of certain advanced routines.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I plan on performing the same intensity for three months and only decreasing if any negative PIs show up and adjusting to avoid negative PIs.
              After three months if no gains have been made then I will increase in intensity and sets/reps.
              No stamina based training that I have planned. Is there a stamina training that doesn't exceed 15 minutes?

Comment

Originally posted by dillydally View Post
                I plan on performing the same intensity for three months and only decreasing if any negative PIs show up and adjusting to avoid negative PIs.
                After three months if no gains have been made then I will increase in intensity and sets/reps.
                How do you expect to force gains if the routine remains the same for 3 months? How will you challenge yourself otherwise?

No stamina based training that I have planned. Is there a stamina training that doesn't exceed 15 minutes?
                EQ is the foundation of male enhancement training. Your initial stamina sessions may be less than 15 minutes long, but by it's very nature you'll likely work well past that in time.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

[QUOTE=Big Al;1323984]How do you expect to force gains if the routine remains the same for 3 months? How will you challenge yourself otherwise?

EQ is the foundation of male enhancement training. Your initial stamina sessions may be less than 15 minutes long, but by it's very nature you'll likely work well past that in time.[/QUOTE

To increase it if no gains are made. If you are suggesting I should adjust sooner then three months I'm all ears,(as well with any other advice you have)
                  I have a goal set for a year so if I'm Not progressing towards that then adjustments have to be made.

Comment

Hey, man! Glad that you are here.

Big Al has some wise words....he might just coach folks in this (not that he would necessarily say that himself....) so he likely has - to be really cliche - "been there, done that"!

If I might, consider this training the same as weight training in the gym. Conceptually, that is. As you work out more, you are able to handle more. Same things apply here. In the weight gym, if you do not increase the weights | reps then you eventually plateau. Which is to say, that you body is not impressed any more! LOL!

It sounds like you totally understand the concept of negative PIs. If I might suggest, push the envelope - a little bit. Increase things (either reps or sets or whatever) slowly and let your body tell you when you are doing too much. But, obviously, common sense applies here. I mean, in the gym if you can Bench Press 150lbs three times you are not going to try to Bench Press 450 times once, right? Same thing applies in this gym.

Stamina training is awesome. I mean, you can get hooked to "edging". Just be - and remain - mindful of the purpose of edging. Yes, edging is essentially masturbating with a purpose. That purpose is - for the most part - to increase sexual stamina by introducing healthy habits (and potentially removing bad habits). You can also learn how you respond to sexual stimulation (you will start to recognize when you have involutary kegels - aka IKs) and learn how to manage that. As in the weight gym, there is a ton of mind-muscle activity going on.

I might also suggest that you spend some time in the Premature Ejaculation and the Erectile Dysfunction forums so that you can learn the process by which a flaccid penis becomes erect (there is a ton of stuff going on there) and the process by which a man orgasms | ejaculates (two very distinct events that often happen together....technically, the two are related by separate). I mean, if you know the "How" to these two things then you are in an amazing position. There is so much you can do with that information.

I am here primarily for amazing sexual health. So, EQ (erection quality) is my main focus. Thank the good Lord that I do not have any issues. I am doing all I can to ensure that stays how things are! :-)

And you can do this training for 15 minutes....I do it for 20 - 25 minutes now. I have pretty much always doing it for that period of time. And, to answer the question that is on your mind....I do not always nut. Once every three sessions or so. Everyone might be a bit different....that is what I do. You need to decide on your own.

So, it really sounds like you have a good foundation. Big Al has some very good words for you. Ultimately, however, it is your body and your goals so your call.

Comment

Thanks AverageDude48, I'll be posting all of my workouts! Keep in touch as I do!

Comment

Yes, sir! Glad that you are here. Enjoy and be safe.

Comment

To increase it if no gains are made. If you are suggesting I should adjust sooner then three months I'm all ears,(as well with any other advice you have)
                          I have a goal set for a year so if I'm Not progressing towards that then adjustments have to be made.
                          Start off at a comfortable level of volume and intensity and slowly add reps and force in subsequent sessions. Three months should just about allow you two standard training cycles of 6 weeks each (not counting breaks).

Comment

Thanks BigAl. I'll be posting my log in a separate thread! Actually warming up right now for 10 minutes

Comment

[QUOTE=AverageDude48;1324220
                              Stamina training is awesome. I mean, you can get hooked to "edging". Just be - and remain - mindful of the purpose of edging. Yes, edging is essentially masturbating with a purpose. That purpose is - for the most part - to increase sexual stamina by introducing healthy habits (and potentially removing bad habits). You can also learn how you respond to sexual stimulation (you will start to recognize when you have involutary kegels - aka IKs) and learn how to manage that. As in the weight gym, there is a ton of mind-muscle activity going on.

I might also suggest that you spend some time in the Premature Ejaculation and the Erectile Dysfunction forums so that you can learn the process by which a flaccid penis becomes erect (there is a ton of stuff going on there) and the process by which a man orgasms | ejaculates (two very distinct events that often happen together....technically, the two are related by separate). I mean, if you know the "How" to these two things then you are in an amazing position. There is so much you can do with that information.

I am here primarily for amazing sexual health. So, EQ (erection quality) is my main focus. Thank the good Lord that I do not have any issues. I am doing all I can to ensure that stays how things are! :-)

And you can do this training for 15 minutes....I do it for 20 - 25 minutes now. I have pretty much always doing it for that period of time. And, to answer the question that is on your mind....I do not always nut. Once every three sessions or so. Everyone might be a bit different....that is what I do. You need to decide on your own.

So, it really sounds like you have a good foundation. Big Al has some very good words for you. Ultimately, however, it is your body and your goals so your call.[/QUOTE]

AverageDude48 Hey man I was actually wondering if you could share with me what is your Stamina training Routine. It seems like you've studied the forums and could offer some guidance for beginners. Was stamina ever an issue for you, what were your goals for stamina training, and how did you tailor the stamina trainings to reach your goals? How's your progress, thanks man!

Comment

Working...
                              X