any stretches at urinal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any stretches at urinal?

Anyone do any sorts of stretches at the urinal? My flaccid always hangs better before having to piss...maybe a good oportunity to do a quick stretch?

I started doing short light stretches everytime I use the bathroom. Broke me through a plateau it seems. I've read on here several people that do the same, because yes, it's a good opportunity to stretch it out a bit.
    "It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable"

- Socrates

Start: 7 x 5 (BPEL x MSEG)
    Now: 8.25 x 6.25
    Goal: 9 x 7

Comment

What sorts of stretches? Currently I am staying out of pe as I work on my pelvic floor some but would like to really loosen up my ligs in the mean time.

Comment

I always do some JAI stretches when I use the bathroom. I drink a lot of water so I pee a lot and it keeps me loose throughout the day. Since JAI stretches are such low intensity I don't have to worry about over training. You could try getting some rotation stretches in too I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by ktm1987 View Post
          What sorts of stretches? Currently I am staying out of pe as I work on my pelvic floor some but would like to really loosen up my ligs in the mean time.
          Not sure what you would call them, but I just stretch straight out, up, and to the sides a bit.
          "It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable"

- Socrates

Start: 7 x 5 (BPEL x MSEG)
          Now: 8.25 x 6.25
          Goal: 9 x 7

Comment

I pull on my dong here and there throughout the day even if just a min or so. Just to keep my dick reminded it's not done yet.
            Started: 7 x 5
            Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
            Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Originally posted by goinglarge View Post
              Not sure what you would call them, but I just stretch straight out, up, and to the sides a bit.
              Just basic stretches, or rotating stretches depending on the technique you use.

Comment

Working...
              X