Would I see results?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would I see results?

Would I see length and girth exercises from Tunica Tugs or should I do the Uli-Jelq combo for girth, and some other exercise for length? Also, how do I increase my ejaculation volume, and force, besides drinking water, and doing 50 quick light kegels in a day? I don't like to weaken my muscles. I hear that's bad for a guy who barely knows how to hold them.

You will probably see length gains overtime, but their are better options for a length based routine than just tunica tugs.

Comment

Stretching is the best thing for length gains, whether this is manual stretching or using a devise or hanger. While Tunica tugs are a good stretch, you'll want to do other stretches to get length as well. Basic are always good(assuming you do them long enough), circle stretches have worked well for me, and some of the more intense ones are cool too.

What I'd do(and am doing) is manual stretches(including TTs) for length and jelqs and ulis for girth, with at least an hour break between them and a long warmup. Since doing it consistently for a month I've had my first solid girth gains from PE with the increased volume of jelqs and ulis, as well as continuing my pretty good length gains. Looking4more's routine is what I built my current one off of, and that is the stretches then seven sets of 50 jelqs with ulis and squeezes in between them. It may not work for you and you may not be conditioned enough to try Ulis for 20+seconds, but by modifying it I've had some success. Alternatively try BigAl's Jelq free and do the squeeze.

As far as kegels go, ask HansTwilight. Under his recommendation I do 5 Kegels/Reverse Kegels right before edging in addition to hindisquats 3 times a day. 50 light kegel sessions may be overworking.
      Start
      BPEL: 6.75-7"(not a good measurement)
      BEG: 5ish (not a good measurement)

Current (4/10/2018)
      BPEL: 8"
      MSEG: 5.375-5.45"

Goal
      BPEL: 8"+
      MSEG: 6"

Comment

Tunica tugs - if I am not mistaken - are actually a "stretch" that more helps in the girth area than in the length area. Or, am I confusing Tunica tugs for something else?

I understand a tunica tug to be where you make a /\ with your thumb and index finger and press that into your public bone and then perform a "normal" stretch straight out. This specific motion removes the ligaments from the stretch (because of the /\ you make) and really stretches out the tunica.

Keep in mind what the tunica is....

It is the "wreath" of fibers that envelop the CC (corpus cavernosum) and the CS (corpus spongiosum) and has either one-layer, two-layers or three-layers. Think of it as the tire on a bicycle with the inner tube being the CC. It is potentially the tire that restricts the inner tube from inflating as much as it actually can. So, if you have a tight tunica the cc, which fills with blood and expands during an erection, will potentially be restricted by the tunica. If you stretch the tunica out and loosen it so that it (the tunica) is more pliable then it will allow the cc to expand more; thus, allowing for more girth.

I might be wrong.....but that is what I have in my head about this...
        Start: August, 2017
        Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
        Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
        Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

But, agreed!

Stretches are for length gains and ulis | squeezes are for girth gains. Jelqs are a really good tool for EQ (erection quality) as is edging. Kegels | Reverse Kegels are really good for a strong, balanced Pelvic Floor (which is good for firm erections and great stamina) and everyone needs to maintain a balanced program with respect to Kegels | Reverse Kegels.

Warming up and warming down are two very crucial components to a great program. Please do not forget to do both each and every time.

And, keep in mind....everyone is different. So, what works for you might not work for me (but, then again, it might....) and what works for me might not work for you (but maybe...).

There are a lot of options...

I would suggest hitting the START button in the upper left corner and taking a look at all the awesome information...
          Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

So, ejaculation volume and force....

I might be able to speak to that! :-)

So, water is going to be a huge part of any program. I can not impress upon people enough that drinking a ton of water a day is likely the single best thing that anyone can do for himself | herself.

Celery also really works for me. Zinc (better from a food source than from a supplement....) is also really helpful. This will help the volume. I mean, there are other things out there that might help you....If I am not mistaken there is a "supplements" link in the START section.

Force....a strong and balanced Pelvic Floor with help there. Kegels | Reverse Kegels will help tremendously. Hindi Squats as well.

Does that help?

Comment

It does. Stretches for length, (I'll look that up) Jelq, and Uli for girth, (Although I hear someone found a way to do a combo for that, I'll post the link in my next comment) and for volume, tons of water and kegels. However, I do stick one of my fingers up my sphincter to perform a hard kegel for five seconds. I'm still trying to get the kegels down.

Comment

So, stretches are pretty basic.

I will gladly lend some guidance here.

Effectively, I do the 30 second stretches....

One time straight out. One time to the right, One time straight down. One time to the left. One time straight up.

So, each of the above for 30 seconds. Totally flaccid. Maybe use some baby powder for a better grip! Grip about one inch down from the glans. I do that 'set' and then take about 30 seconds. Then I do it all again. Another 30 seconds and do it one last time.

You can also incorporate some circle stretches....or, helicopter stretches. I do not do those just yet. I tire very easily and am trying to K.I.S.S.....

Jelqs - great exercise. I do not do squeezes - not yet. I have tried in the past and did too much. I literally could not get an erection for a solid week after doing squeezes. This was a good while again.

Kegels also need to be 'balanced' out by Reverse Kegels. Super important.

What is going on with the Kegels? Are you doing them flaccid or fully erect?

Comment

I haven't been doing kegels for a while. I did them erect but I am not sure of the benefits for them so I stopped. Also, here is the link for the Uli-Jelq: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...-thoughts.html
                  closed166
                  Last edited by closed166; 02-11-2017, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rollin View Post
                    It does. Stretches for length, (I'll look that up) Jelq, and Uli for girth, (Although I hear someone found a way to do a combo for that, I'll post the link in my next comment) and for volume, tons of water and kegels. However, I do stick one of my fingers up my sphincter to perform a hard kegel for five seconds. I'm still trying to get the kegels down.
                    There's a few combos. I really like ribi's Ultimate Jelq, which you can find described on this forum.
                    Start
                    BPEL: 6.75-7"(not a good measurement)
                    BEG: 5ish (not a good measurement)

Current (4/10/2018)
                    BPEL: 8"
                    MSEG: 5.375-5.45"

Goal
                    BPEL: 8"+
                    MSEG: 6"

Comment

Yeah, I tried those and they didn't do for me. I kept losing my grip at the base. There's something huge that keeps making me lose my grip like I somehow put butter on the main vein. Slippery bastard...

Comment

Originally posted by Rollin View Post
                        Yeah, I tried those and they didn't do for me. I kept losing my grip at the base. There's something huge that keeps making me lose my grip like I somehow put butter on the main vein. Slippery bastard...
                        Something huge?

My cawk makes me lose my grip all the time also.
                        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I am not sure how to describe it. it moves around a lot when I try to get a grip on it and after...20 times of not getting it right, I gave up on it for the Uli on two days and the Uli-Jelq combo on the other two days.

Comment

Working...
                          X