Shower routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shower routine

Is using a shower loofah reasonable for warm up and warm down? Or should i use a wash cloth? Using a wash cloth is probably better, but my mom would ask me, why it is soaking wet or what am i using it for? So yeah most of my sessions have to be in the shpwet since i have no privacy. Vaseline a good lube in the shower? And yet again, is a loofah also enough for warm up or warm down? Or maybe Even just let hot water, run over my penis for w up/w down? Thanks

(sigh) ...Buy yourself an electric heating pad & a new locking doorknob for your room. Explain to your Mom that an adolescent male (or older) is entitled to privacy, just as she is!

Comment

But don't use the electric heating pad in the shower (in case you can't get a locking doorknob)

Seriously though, just wrap up nice and hot with the washcloth and say you used it in the shower?
      Start: Jan '17. Current: BPEL: +0.9" EG: +0.47"

Comment

Originally posted by LJMatey View Post
        But don't use the electric heating pad in the shower (in case you can't get a locking doorknob)

Seriously though, just wrap up nice and hot with the washcloth and say you used it in the shower?
        Vaseline a good lube?

Comment

Originally posted by LJMatey View Post

In the shower

Comment

Originally posted by Jk2911 View Post
            Vaseline a good lube?
            I've been using olive oil from the beginning. Haven't had any problems. Lubricant costs money; save the money for something else. All this is assuming you already have a consistent supply of olive oil in the house, for cooking.

Comment

Working...
            X