Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Signs of a hard/easy gainera

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Signs of a hard/easy gainera

    Is there a way to tell if you're going to be a hard or easy gainer?

    -If you're old or young, does it make a difference in PE performance?
    -If your small flaccid and expend like crazy when hard compared to a penis that doesn't changes much in size. Is that a sign for hard/easy gainer?
    -Low LOT (Loss Of Thug). Is that obsolete to say that you're a hard gainer? or is there some evidence behind it still?
    -If you start with a big dick, do you have more material to work for and therefore gain faster/easier?

    In the end, whether I am an easy or hard gainer, EQ is my priority and my first motivation to do PE. But still, I'm asking myself these questions since I started.

  • #2
    The only thing I have found for sure is safe, consistent, persistent PE seems to be the key for growth.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

    Comment


    • #3
      For more insight on this subject, you might find the following beneficial, Huracan. Read through these older threads for more insight on your questions...

      https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theory-science-forum/

      https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...fferences.html

      For more in-depth discussions on the science behind my rationale, READ the thread above^^^.


      THAT^^^thread eventually gave rise to these 2 POLLS (below vvv), which are both still active...

      https://www.pegym.com/forums/poll-fo...vs+grower+POLL

      https://www.pegym.com/forums/poll-fo...vs+grower+POLL
      Last edited by jockinthebox; 01-17-2017, 11:29 AM.

      Comment


      • #4
        I think the key to know if you will be a slow gainer or a quick gainer is to read the TGC Theory. I believe it's true.

        According to the TGC theory men that have a BPFSL of .5" or greater than BPEL will gainer quicker than those men who have a BPFSL of less than .5" more than your BPEL.

        It will still months, to perhaps a year depending on your goal, for the guys that have a BPFSL of .5" or greater than BPEL. It will also still take consistent dedication to PE.
        Start: 07/05/2016
        BPFSL - 7.0" BPEL - 6.5"
        MEG 5.5" NBPEL - 5.75"

        As of 10/22/2016
        BPFSL - 7.75" BPEL - 7.0"
        BEG 6.2" MEG - 5.75"
        NBPEL - 6.25"

        Comment


        • #5
          There are 2 schools of thought on TGC theory here in the gym. It has largely been discredited by some, while others are firm believers. I'm an outlier though, as a natural-born "shower". While my bpfsl has always been more than .5" beyond my erect length, my erection angle has never been above about 120 degrees. Most "grower" guys have erection angles significantly greater than me. I've never had to pull my erection downward to facilitate penetration, for example...AIM HIM, FOR SURE, but not pull him downward much.

          I believe the difference (for me) is more attributable to my ligs physiology than TGC theory, because my relaxed suspensory ligaments allowed my "inner" penis to be exposed outside my body more than "grower" guys. That also jives with why I've been an easy gainer in PE, I think. With more exposed penis outside my body, I had more penis to "work with" (deforming the smooth muscle tissues in PE), allowing faster growth potential. I also believe I have thinner / fewer layers of tunica, which also yielded faster deformation leading to quicker growth from PE. Just my thoughts on this....
          Last edited by jockinthebox; 01-17-2017, 01:26 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
            The only thing I have found for sure is safe, consistent, persistent PE seems to be the key for growth.
            Word! That might be the only thing I know for sure about PE :-)

            Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
            For more insight on this subject, you might find the following beneficial, Huracan. Read through these older threads for more insight on your questions...
            Thanks! seems like the answer to my question is a bit more complicated than I thought. I'll take the time to study PE during my long journey. Thanks for the links!

            Originally posted by gopack1252 View Post
            According to the TGC theory men that have a BPFSL of .5" or greater than BPEL will gainer quicker than those men who have a BPFSL of less than .5" more than your BPEL.
            BPEL: Belly pressed erected length
            But what's BPFSL? Belly pressed flacid super length? Meaning pulling on it at much as possible?

            Comment


            • #7
              NO, BPEL is BONE-PRESSED ERECT LENGTH; BPSFL is BONE-PRESSED STRETCHED LENGTH. Learn the abbreviations we use here in the gym so you don't get confused, See the thread below:

              https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...-acronyms.html
              Last edited by jockinthebox; 01-17-2017, 12:44 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Butthole Pressed Erected Length

                You never slow down, you never grow old!

                Comment


                • #9
                  OOPs, MY BAD...I "forgot" my FLACCID...how could I do THAT???? LOL!

                  https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...-acronyms.html
                  Last edited by jockinthebox; 01-17-2017, 01:30 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                    NO, BPEL is BONE-PRESSED ERECT LENGTH; BPSFL is BONE-PRESSED STRETCHED LENGTH. Learn the abbreviations we use here in the gym so you don't get confused, See the thread below:

                    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...-acronyms.html
                    Bone Pressed Stretched Flaccid Length.
                    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by gopack1252 View Post
                      I think the key to know if you will be a slow gainer or a quick gainer is to read the TGC Theory. I believe it's true.

                      According to the TGC theory men that have a BPFSL of .5" or greater than BPEL will gainer quicker than those men who have a BPFSL of less than .5" more than your BPEL.

                      It will still months, to perhaps a year depending on your goal, for the guys that have a BPFSL of .5" or greater than BPEL. It will also still take consistent dedication to PE.
                      Does this apply to girth aswell? I am .25 longer and I gained .5 inch of midshft girth in only a couple weeks of jelqing. I did jelq earlier but took a few weeks off before starting back and gaining. Length took a little longer but I got 1/4 in JP90 but it probably took less than 90 days.
                      My Work

                      ARTICLES:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                        There are 2 schools of thought on TGC theory here in the gym. It has largely been discredited by some, while others are firm believers. I'm an outlier though, as a natural-born "shower". While my bpfsl has always been more than .5" beyond [...]
                        What do you mean by natural-born "shower"?
                        What does TGC means? (not in the abreviation list you linked :-(
                        Are you saying that growers usually have a high erection angle? I'm also around 120 which I think is quite nice for all positions
                        I just checked my BPFSL and it is the same as my BPEL. Based on some theories it's not a positive sign, but I guess only future will tell what I turely am.
                        Btw, mesuring BPFSL seems quite risky when done withough warm-up. You're tempted to pull like a maniac on your dick to get a "good" result.
                        Last edited by Huracan; 01-17-2017, 12:57 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          FOCUS YOUR PE & GAIN! TGC Theory Explained!
                          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Huracan View Post
                            What do you mean by natural-born "shower"?
                            What does TGC means? (not in the abreviation list you linked :-(
                            Are you saying that growers usually have a high erection angle? I'm also around 120 which I think is quite nice for all positions
                            I just checked my BPFSL and it is the same as my BPEL. Based on some theories it's not a positive sign, but I guess only future will tell what I turely am.
                            Btw, mesuring BPFSL seems quite risky when done withough warm-up. You're tempted to pull like a maniac on your dick to get a "good" result.
                            "Showers" account for >20% of guy's penis' worldwide, based on British studies done over a decade or more. Leaving 80+% of guys "Growers". "Showers" have a natural flaccid hang of <5" in length & a girth of 4.75" or more.

                            https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...ght=TGC+theory
                            This thread explains TGC theory^^^.

                            Yes, "Growers" normally have higher erection angles than "showers".

                            When measuring BPSFL, pull your flaccid straight out, like you're doing a tunica tug exercise, then hold it and press a ruler into your fatpad to the pelvic bone, measuring to the end of your glans.
                            Last edited by jockinthebox; 01-17-2017, 01:24 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I believe there is some truth to the TGC Theory. My BPFSL is .75" more than my BPEL. I nearly gained .75" in BPEL length in 6 months, but got derailed by a negative PI. I believe I can gain another .5"-.75" in the the next 6 months. I'm also a little bit of a shower with a flaccid around 4.75"
                              Start: 07/05/2016
                              BPFSL - 7.0" BPEL - 6.5"
                              MEG 5.5" NBPEL - 5.75"

                              As of 10/22/2016
                              BPFSL - 7.75" BPEL - 7.0"
                              BEG 6.2" MEG - 5.75"
                              NBPEL - 6.25"

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X