How do you warm up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you warm up?

I did some JP90 last year, and then I was totally busy, so I stopped. Now, in the next couple of month I want to continue with PE, and I though the best way to start is again with JP90. But, no matter the program followed, what I have learned from PEGym is that warm up and warm down are extremely important when it comes to PE.

My problem is that I haven't found any effective and easy way to warm up. What I normally do is that I have taken a small cloth, just enough to cover my shaft. During warm up, I warm some water, just enough to be warm but not to burn myself. I put the cloth inside the water so that it also gets warm and then put it around my shaft. But as you may guess this method is not very good, while the water gets cold fast, and I have to rewarm it often, so I don't have constant heat applied to my penis.

What are some alternatives that are easy to do (or buy) but give constant heat? How do you warm up?

Hey ninhomk! One of the most prominent warm up methods is that of the rice sock. You take a sock, fill it with rice, tie the sock shut and then place in the microwave. Then you wrap your shaft with the rice sock. You will have to experiment a bit on the ideal time in the microwave for the ideal temperature. But it is quick, leaves no mess, maintains the heat well and for long.
    I also use the soaked warm cloth and am happy with it. I do it like so:
    1. Place one hot/cold pack and cloth in a plastic container (Tupperware).
    2. Pour boiling hot water inside. (yes I said boiling hot! so that it lasts longer)
    3. Use the warmed up, soaked cloth to wrap the shaft.
    4. When the temperature of the cloth drops reintroduce it to the water in the container and re-use. For a total of 3 times.
    5. Take out the warmed up hot/cold pack and place it on the dorsal site of the penis.
    Initial: 12.2 x 11.5 (BPEL)
    Current: 16 x 12.7 (BPEL)
    Goal:
    • Short-term: 17 x 14 (BPEL)

You can enjoy my log here:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-dicktory.html

Comment

I worm up with hot water too (sadly)...at least try to find some kind of cloth that stays warm for longer and you don`t need to re-warm it so often.Even the best clothes are pain in the ass.
      starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

Originally posted by duude View Post
        Hey ninhomk! One of the most prominent warm up methods is that of the rice sock. You take a sock, fill it with rice, tie the sock shut and then place in the microwave. Then you wrap your shaft with the rice sock. You will have to experiment a bit on the ideal time in the microwave for the ideal temperature. But it is quick, leaves no mess, maintains the heat well and for long.
        I also use the soaked warm cloth and am happy with it. I do it like so:
        1. Place one hot/cold pack and cloth in a plastic container (Tupperware).
        2. Pour boiling hot water inside. (yes I said boiling hot! so that it lasts longer)
        3. Use the warmed up, soaked cloth to wrap the shaft.
        4. When the temperature of the cloth drops reintroduce it to the water in the container and re-use. For a total of 3 times.
        5. Take out the warmed up hot/cold pack and place it on the dorsal site of the penis.
        Yes, rice sock has always been an alternative, but I just don't have a microwave at my apartment. That's why I sticked to the warm cloth thingy. xD

Comment

I use a small electric heating pad. It warms in about 30 seconds and wraps around my unit nicely. I secure it with a nylon strap. Works awesome.
          "It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable"

- Socrates

Start: 7 x 5 (BPEL x MSEG)
          Now: 8.25 x 6.25
          Goal: 9 x 7

Comment

I would strongly recommend both warm up and warm down (read: pre-workout and post-workout). Super important. I mean, you would not squat 300lbs where you just roll up to the gym, sign-in, walk to the squat rack, rack the plates and go, right? Doing both, while this adds potentially significant time to the overall workout, is really important. If you have time for only one....do the pre-workout warm up.

I always used the rice sock. Worked really well......
            Start: August, 2017
            Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
            Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
            Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

Rice sock.
              Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I don't use the rice sock because I know eventually I'll be broke and I'll have to eat that rice

Comment

Rice sock for me.

Comment

Originally posted by goinglarge View Post
                    I use a small electric heating pad. It warms in about 30 seconds and wraps around my unit nicely. I secure it with a nylon strap. Works awesome.
                    Can you tell me which model you use? I'm also looking to buy something like that.

Comment

I don't do stretching exercises, only jelqing, so my method might not be the best for stretchers. Just prior and right after my jelqing sessions I do what I call the Ultimate Warmup Exercise (see my signature). This simple, quick, and for some maybe most important feature - it's subtle, completely loosens up my CC's and CS in less than a minute.
                      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                      The Ultimate V (The UV)
                      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                      Heated Bundled LAS
                      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Rice sock.
                        10/16..............1/17.......4/17
                        bpsfl; 7.5".....7.5".......
                        bpel; 6.75"....7.0"......
                        meg; 5.5"......5.5".....
                        beg; 6.0".......6.0".....
                        Follow my log..https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html
                        Go Real Big Or Go Home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AverageDude48 View Post
                          I would strongly recommend both warm up and warm down (read: pre-workout and post-workout). Super important. I mean, you would not squat 300lbs where you just roll up to the gym, sign-in, walk to the squat rack, rack the plates and go, right? Doing both, while this adds potentially significant time to the overall workout, is really important. If you have time for only one....do the pre-workout warm up.

I always used the rice sock. Worked really well......
                          I assume you go to the gym or at least have a gym at home. How many guys that do lift, sit in a sauna or hot tub as an integral part of their pre lifting workout? I have been lifting for nearly 40 years straight and in each session I always strive to add weight and/or reps. In all those years my pre warmup routine consisted of arm rotations, stretches, bends/body twists. The things that get the blood flowing and muscles relaxed. Others do a first set of lighter weights and use that as their warmup. I will venture to say that almost no one hits the hot tub or sauna. Why is working your penis any different? The whole purpose of my Ultimate Warmup is to replicate the things I do before I lift. My Ultimate Warmup pumps blood into the chambers and loosens up the ligs and such in preparation for my jelqing routine (in a minute or less). One size doesn't fit all and those that spend 20-30 minutes with a cloth/heating pad wrapped around their johnson, sitting in a glass of hot water or shower, or the infamous rice sock that may be the perfect thing to do. But when you are done warming it up, I'm 3/4's of the way done with my routine. I am absolutely not ripping anyone or anything, I'm just saying.

Let me add once more I don't stretch, only jelq.
                          Last edited by rbi99; 01-20-2017, 02:32 PM.
                          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                          The Ultimate V (The UV)
                          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                          Heated Bundled LAS
                          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by goinglarge View Post
                            The kinds that get used by athletes? Now, I am probably overthinking this by a far shot, but I just wanted to get other peoples opinions on this...I am considering using this method because it would be the most efficient way to warm-up/warm-down I think. So, would there be any types of risk of testicular cancer over the long term use by having this source of heat by your testicles so often? I don't know if it is possible, but because I am looking to prevent it, I just wanted to ask this.
                            Starting Size :

BPEL : 5.5"
                            EG : 5"

Current Size :

BPEL : 6-1/2""
                            EG : 5-1/2"

Goal Size :

BPEL : 7-1/2"
                            EG : 6"

My progress log :
                            https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...m-project.html

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectMagnum View Post
                              The kinds that get used by athletes? Now, I am probably overthinking this by a far shot, but I just wanted to get other peoples opinions on this...I am considering using this method because it would be the most efficient way to warm-up/warm-down I think. So, would there be any types of risk of testicular cancer over the long term use by having this source of heat by your testicles so often? I don't know if it is possible, but because I am looking to prevent it, I just wanted to ask this.
                              I suppose they get used by athletes, yes. I actually got mine to help with sore muscles, that was the original purpose. It does seem that the athletic oriented ones are better suited to PE. They can be a lot thinner, more flexible, and heat much quicker. Having a soft flexible cloth-like pad makes it a lot easier to wrap around a dick and achieve good contact for heat transfer.

I also keep it up and away from my nuts, so there's no heat application to them. I've never heard of cancer concerns with heat, but I would agree that's worth avoiding. The heat issue with testicles I'm familiar with is it's affect on sperm production and motility.
                              "It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable"

- Socrates

Start: 7 x 5 (BPEL x MSEG)
                              Now: 8.25 x 6.25
                              Goal: 9 x 7

Comment

Working...
                              X