Need help with JP90 Pls!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with JP90 Pls!

Hey guys. I haven't been 100% honest here, I actually haven't been doing the whole jp90, been skipping out on some stretches and started with 3 tiems a week, now im doing 4. just baby steps. Need some help understanding this "circle stretch thing." Idk I think I'm reading it wrong can't seem to understand how to do this stretch.

"Next, while still holding the stretch, pull straight out and do 10 stretches in a BIG circle to the left and 10 to the right holding the pull.
    Try to rub your hand across your belly as you do these. "

How am i supposed to rub my belly with this? My wrist doesn't even bend in such a matter.
    Start: BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.5
    Current: BPEL 6.125 MSEG n/a

This video will be better than any explanation I could give you:
    https://********.com/penis-enlargeme...tation-stretch

Personally I do it 2-3 times faster. Can the veterans tell us what they think about the speed of the rotation in the video? should we do it THAT slowly?
    Last edited by Huracan; 01-19-2017, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Doing them that slow would be more beneficial than doing them faster.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I don't know if anyone told you, but don't kegel while you stretch, you could pull a BC muscle. That's bad.
        My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
          Doing them that slow would be more beneficial than doing them faster.
          My question wasn't specific enough. Just like Onion I'm doing the JP90 and we're suppose to do a total of 80 rotations. If we take 30 seconds for one rotation like in the video, it would take 40 mins just for the rotations.
          So I guess I just answered my question on my own... In the JP90 THAT slowly would be too slow.
          But in other cases you're right.

Comment

Hey Onion, thanks for coming clean. You have learned a very important lesson here. That is an awesome video for the excersize. More though you have seen first hand that we are the ones who suffer if we don't communicate honestly. I appreciate you admitting this and asking for help. Way to go, keep it up.
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by BigBob223 View Post
              I don't know if anyone told you, but don't kegel while you stretch, you could pull a BC muscle. That's bad.
              Is that really true? because in the JP90 we're suppose to stretchs in different direction and do 25 quick kegels while holding the stretch.
              Last edited by Huracan; 01-20-2017, 01:53 PM.

Comment

I don't recommend it. My injury came from hard, clenched kegels while stretching however. Honestly, the light kegels really aren't necessary. Kegels are best done when erect outside of any stimulation/stretching.
                Hopefully that concept will be more emphasized on this site in the future.
                My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

but ya following up with what huracan said? how long does a jp90 session really take? JP says 30-45 but if you are counting reps and doing them with the time we are roughly spending at least an hour completing a session to the letter.

Comment

Hmm its like 45 min for me.
                    Start: BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.5
                    Current: BPEL 6.125 MSEG n/a

Comment

Watched vid.I don't do it that way either. I use the over hand ok grip. And what about your flaccid state bc this was a warmup and I'm usually still very flaccid. But I've been doing the rotatons first with right hand for 10 then left for 10. Should I change the grip? Seeing the video it looked like he was a little above flaccid state. Do I need to get there??

Comment

Originally posted by PSP80 View Post
                        Watched vid.I don't do it that way either. I use the over hand ok grip. And what about your flaccid state bc this was a warmup and I'm usually still very flaccid. But I've been doing the rotatons first with right hand for 10 then left for 10. Should I change the grip? Seeing the video it looked like he was a little above flaccid state. Do I need to get there??
                        I recommend the overhand grip makes it much easier. You don't have to switch hands. Just use your dominate hand so you can get a good stretch. Being flaccid or a little below semi is fine. You don't want to much blood to get in the unit to where it losses it's elasticity. You want to be elastic as possibly during the stretching portion.

As for the roatation time. It didn't matter for me. I sure as heck didn't go as slow as the instructional video. That is way to slow in my opinion. A 3-5 seconds for one full rotation should be suffice
                        08/15/16: BPEL: 7.25" NBPEL: 6.5" MEG: 5.5"
                        11/23/16: NBPEL: 7.0" MEG: 5.5"
                        4/30/18: NBPEL: 7.5" MEG: 5.7"

Short Term Goal: NBPEL: 7.5" MEG: 5.6" (ACCOMPLISHED)

Next Short Term Goal: NBPEL: 7.75" MEG: 5.75"

Overall Achievement Goal: NBPEL: 8.5" MEG: 6.5"

Comment

Tried this regular grip this am in and after shower. Yes I like it plus makes you go slower

Comment

Working...
                          X