Questions about Jelqing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about Jelqing

I feel like my jelqs are pretty effective, but huge hypochondriac and just want to make sure I'm doing them 100% safely. So...

1. Where do you stop the actual jelq? I see some videos where guys go completely over their glans, some say to stop an inch before the glans and some say to stop right before it. Which would it be?

2. When do you start the next jelq? What I usually do is complete one jelq, let go, and then start the next one. However, some people say that you should start the next one while still holding on to the first jelq. Does this matter at all?

1. Stop just below the glans.There is no additional benefit to sliding over the glans and you don't want any pulling force on the glans by doing so. If you stop an inch below the glans you will not get the full benefit of the jelq.

2. Hold your grip until start the next one. By doing this you will be holding your penis in an extended state which will allow you to start the next grip further down on the shaft to work as much of it as possible.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Excellent advice above! The only thing I'd add is to begin your routine using less force than you'd usually use to masturbate with. Once you master the form and feel of the exercise, slowly increase the reps and intensity.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
      X