Warm-Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warm-Up

I attempted to search the forum to no avail.

Is there some sort of inconspicuous eletrci heat warp device I can use for a warm-up device. Just plug it in, wrap it up and go. No need to fuss with socks or water.

I just use an ordinary heating pad. Wraps around easy and snug. Is that what you're thinking of?
    "It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable"

- Socrates

Start: 7 x 5 (BPEL x MSEG)
    Now: 8.25 x 6.25
    Goal: 9 x 7

Comment

I agree with goinglarge. They are cheap, easy and will provide the perfect temperature.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

My heating pad has 8 settings for temperature. It works great for PE, or sore back.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by goinglarge View Post
          I just use an ordinary heating pad. Wraps around easy and snug. Is that what you're thinking of?
          Thank you. We just slap this on our penis then tug when its nice and warm right?

No cardio involved?

Comment

I use a rice sock. Throw it in the microwave for about 45 seconds. Don't let it get too hot and re heat if needed, wrap it around the shaft and not the glands. I warm up for 20 minutes, stretch for 7 minutes, then jelq.

Comment

Yeah i saw some at walgreens last month. shitty cheap kinda but they work.
              Start: BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.5
              Current: BPEL 6.125 MSEG n/a

Comment

Working...
              X