Condoms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Condoms

I went to a condom calculator website and it says I should use magnums to fit my circumference of my penis but the length of the condom is 8 inches and I am only like 7.3 inches. Would that be a problem to have a more lengthy condom then my penis?

I think that it is even recommended the condom to be a little longer then your lenght.
    starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

So it would be wise to buy a Trojan Magnum That has 8 inch length and 2.13 Circumference if my girth is 5.8" girth and 7.3" Length?

Comment

Magnum is a bad choice if you have high base girth ,most any other large fit would be better.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil132 View Post
          I went to a condom calculator website and it says I should use magnums to fit my circumference of my penis but the length of the condom is 8 inches and I am only like 7.3 inches. Would that be a problem to have a more lengthy condom then my penis?
          Most guys, myself included don't use, all, the condoms length. So you're fine.
          A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

I bought Magnum ultra thin think it will be good

Comment

Working...
            X