Does this really work for adults?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this really work for adults?

I am wondering if this really works or if most members are teenagers and still growing naturally, thinking PE is what's causing them to grow.

I am 5.2" full eq and would like to reach 6 and 6.5

But i am a man and older ... mid 20s

It will work for you. I started PE at 29 or something, and added inches.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

It should work. There are some rare cases where people don't gain, but it's uncommon. Start with this thread and read up on it and then do a beginner routine such as this.
      My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

I'm 33, and still gained about a half inch over the past few months. I'd be a bit surprised if that was just natural growth at this point...

A while back, there was a member who gathered data on gains and broke it up by age (and other factors). They didn't find any clear differences in effectiveness arising from age.
        Start: 10/31/2016 - 6.125"x4.75"
        12/2/2016 - 6.375" x 4.75" (first 1/4" length gain)
        1/20/2017 - 6.625" x 4.875" (first 1/2" length gain)
        Current Goal: Improve Stamina
        My log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...me-record.html

Comment

I want to reply to this bc I too am skeptical. Idk what it is. Maybe the thought that it's too easy to think that for years I could've been jelqing and maybe I would have gained an inch. I'm currently 6.25 maybe depending on how you measure. Me I stuck a ruler to the side of an erection. Sometimes I think it's closer to 6.5 but not quite. So Geez to reach 7.25 or 7.5. Shoot. I'd be elated. So does time and commitment work? I see you all saying yes.

Comment

I'm 38 btw and just found this forum

Comment

But I'll say this, doing it daily or every other day? Idk if I can do that. Maybe 2x weekly. Now what results can I hope to see

Comment

Do it, it works. Don't just stretch and jelq and expect results though; you gotta do shit right and listen to your dicks PI's.

2x a week won't get you solid gains. It "might" increase your EQ a tad though.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Really Just EQ? I'm not sure I can find the time to hit more than twice weekly. Maybe 3xweek

Comment

I started in my thirties, so yes.
                    The Newt's Progress

Comment

Originally posted by Jadedsun View Post
                      But i am a man and older ... mid 20s
                      I thought you must be in your 50s at least in the beginning. Sorry, bru. Your tone was just too serious.

I'm 29 and doing it right now. Seeing some real results so far. JUST DO IT! LOL
                      Jan 2017 measurements: BP: 6.4’’; NBP: 6’'; Girth: 4.75’’; Flaccid L: 4’'; Flaccid G: 3.9’’

April 2017:

July 2017:

December 2017:

Target goal: 7.6''/8'' * 6''

Comment

I'm 25 and added about .5" in length in about 3 months and since this year added a bit of girth(maybe <.125" but still noticeable) and more length. Most of the guys here are older and report gains.

The main thing is consistency and doing a workout that keeps you challenged. You're not gonna gain much if you only PE twice a week for 10 minutes in the same way you're not gonna build muscle if all you do is curls with 20 lbs once a week.
                        Start
                        BPEL: 6.75-7"(not a good measurement)
                        BEG: 5ish (not a good measurement)

Current (4/10/2018)
                        BPEL: 8"
                        MSEG: 5.375-5.45"

Goal
                        BPEL: 8"+
                        MSEG: 6"

Comment

I'm starting to think it does. Been doing it for a month and started to see minor gains already. But one thing for sure my eq's are way harder, thats enough reason in itself to do PE.
                          Start: BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.5
                          Current: BPEL 6.125 MSEG n/a

Comment

Most of my gains were after 40 years old. Go for it. Be safe, consistent, and persistent and you can reach your goals. If you don't have time and desire to work a routine then don't worry. Your penis is fine as it is.
                            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I started PE at 19 and some killer newbie gains. .5 inch in girth and only took a couple weeks. Length (1/4) took a couple months but I did some tunica work before then and got some fast uncemented gains.
                              My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Working...
                              X