JP90 and LOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JP90 and LOT

I just got started with the JP90 routine here https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html and have a 9:00 LOT. I stretched straight up and did a kegel and had a tug. I stretched straight out and straight down and kegeled and had no tug with either, so that means a 9:00 LOT I think.

So I'm confused with what I need to change in the routine to accommodate the high LOT. He says with a 9:00 LOT you do exercises straight out and straight down, not straight out and straight up. Where do I need to make changes? Do I only change his program in the one place in the stretching section:

Stretch straight up do Kegels and repeat circle stretches.

so for me it should read

Stretch straight down do Kegels and repeat circle stretches?

Also, do I need to v-jelq down, not up?

LOT is obsolete, remove it from your PE harddrive!.
    Do not kegel while doing JP90, you risk pulling a BC muscle which is NOT fun.
    V-jelq is always done up, regardless of your obsolete LOT.
    Good luck and happy gains!
    My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

The LOT was used to help determine if there were potential gains that could be made from stretching the suspensitory ligaments. Later you can add exercises that will focus on stretching the ligs. For now just follow the JP90 as described.

The Mirror and Palpation Tests - Determine Your LOT Angle - PEGym is another way that you can use to to help determine if, and potentially how much, you can gain through lig stretching.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
        The LOT was used to help determine if there were potential gains that could be made from stretching the suspensitory ligaments. Later you can add exercises that will focus on stretching the ligs. For now just follow the JP90 as described.

The Mirror and Palpation Tests - Determine Your LOT Angle - PEGym is another way that you can use to to help determine if, and potentially how much, you can gain through lig stretching.
        So if my LOT is 7-8, what does that mean?
        Also let me clarify, to my knowledge it doesn't apply to everyone, but it's still something you can test.
        My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by BigBob223 View Post
          LOT is obsolete, remove it from your PE harddrive!.
          Do not kegel while doing JP90, you risk pulling a BC muscle which is NOT fun.
          V-jelq is always done up, regardless of your obsolete LOT.
          Good luck and happy gains!
          Yeah, that's what I thought about kegels while stretching! I thought I had seen that before, so I'm surprised that routine hasn't been updated! Sounds dangerous to newbies to leave it as is. Thanks for the confirmation.

Comment

So if my LOT is 7-8, what does that mean?
            Also let me clarify, to my knowledge it doesn't apply to everyone, but it's still something you can test.
            I agree, LOT is something that everyone can try.

A high LOT is supposed to indicate that the ligs are tight and higher up on the penis and pubic bone. This results in keeping more of the penis(inner penis) hidden inside the body Stretching the ligs will expose the inner penis that is held within the body by the ligs resulting in gains. A low LOT indicates loose ligs that are lower on the penis and pubic bone which means that there is not a lot that can be gained by stretching the ligs.
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

He says "pull straight out and do 10 stretches in a BIG circle to the left and 10 to the right holding the pull". If your penis was a big sharpie, is he saying just "draw" a big "O", something like 5 inches in diameter?

>> Later you can add exercises that will focus on stretching the ligs.

So, it's a good idea to complete the 90 day routine first though to condition myself for more advanced stuff like this? Stay away from LOT/hanging for a while I'm assuming?
              Last edited by hardwoody; 01-28-2017, 10:49 AM.

Comment

I agree, LOT is something that everyone can try.

A high LOT is supposed to indicate that the ligs are tight and higher up on the penis and pubic bone. This results in keeping more of the penis(inner penis) hidden inside the body Stretching the ligs will expose the inner penis that is held within the body by the ligs resulting in gains. A low LOT indicates loose ligs that are lower on the penis and pubic bone which means that there is not a lot that can be gained by stretching the ligs.
                So 7-8 is low, does that mean in theory that there are less gains to get, or tunica stretching should be top priority if you plateaued on lig stretching?
                My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

How do you know if you have a lot of LOT?
                  Start: BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.5
                  Current: BPEL 6.125 MSEG n/a

Comment

Originally posted by giddy View Post
                    He says "pull straight out and do 10 stretches in a BIG circle to the left and 10 to the right holding the pull". If your penis was a big sharpie, is he saying just "draw" a big "O", something like 5 inches in diameter?

>> Later you can add exercises that will focus on stretching the ligs.

So, it's a good idea to complete the 90 day routine first though to condition myself for more advanced stuff like this? Stay away from LOT/hanging for a while I'm assuming?
                    When you do the circle stretching you need to it tight to your body. In other word, your hand will be rubbing against your belly and thighs as you make the circle.

You can actually do some work on the ligs right now by focusing more on stretching straight down. A beginner can start off with hanging in my opinion. As in manual exercising, there is a conditioning period where you will need to build the weight up slowly. Hang will also work the ligs much more than manual exercises. What is very important is that you choose one or the other, don't do manual and hanging together.

Comment

So 7-8 is low, does that mean in theory that there are less gains to get, or tunica stretching should be top priority if you plateaued on lig stretching?
                      Yes, with a low LOT you should focus more on working the tunica. The LOT is a theory and may not indicate for some if there are potential gains that can be made from lig stretching. I have made some good gains from stretching the ligs, but my LOT has not changed. As I mentioned above, the mirror and palpation test is a better way to see if there are gains to be made. You are looking at and feeling around to see where your penis exits the body in relation to the bubic bone. If it is higher up on the pubic bone it means that there is inner penis that can be exposed if the ligs are stretched to lower the exit point. The measurement from where it exited on the pubic bone and where it exits at the lower point on the pubic bone after the ligs are stretched are the gains that are made.

Comment

Yes, with a low LOT you should focus more on working the tunica. The LOT is a theory and may not indicate for some if there are potential gains that can be made from lig stretching. I have made some good gains from stretching the ligs, but my LOT has not changed. As I mentioned above, the mirror and palpation test is a better way to see if there are gains to be made. You are looking at and feeling around to see where your penis exits the body in relation to the bubic bone. If it is higher up on the pubic bone it means that there is inner penis that can be exposed if the ligs are stretched to lower the exit point. The measurement from where it exited on the pubic bone and where it exits at the lower point on the pubic bone after the ligs are stretched are the gains that are made.
                        So i think mine is at a low point, id that were the case then tunica should be focused, I have gained from focusing on both but feel that tunica stretching is where it's at.
                        My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by Onion View Post
                          How do you know if you have a lot of LOT?
                          LOT is explained on the JP90 thread.
                          My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Or do what I do and focus on the whole penis. Inner, exposed, all. I work every structure. Together because I want all of it to grow together.
                            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

When you do the circle stretching you need to it tight to your body. In other word, your hand will be rubbing against your belly and thighs as you make the circle.

You can actually do some work on the ligs right now by focusing more on stretching straight down. A beginner can start off with hanging in my opinion. As in manual exercising, there is a conditioning period where you will need to build the weight up slowly. Hang will also work the ligs much more than manual exercises. What is very important is that you choose one or the other, don't do manual and hanging together.
                              lol, I think I'm dense. When he said "Try to rub your hand across your belly as you do these." I was taking my other hand and rubbing my belly while I stretched. haha. In my mind, that wasn't clear, but it *was* the first time I'd looked at it...

Okay, so I've been doing some light stretching/jelqs/kegels every other day, or so, for about 3 weeks plus before I found this site. So, I'm not a brand new newbie to it all. If my ligs are higher would the hanging be more beneficial for my particular case than the JP90 stretches?

Also, one modification I did with the jelqs was to start with an ok symbol with one hand and start sliding towards the glans and after about one inch, clamp down at the base with my other hand, while continuing to slide toward the glans with the first hand. I asked this on another thread but got no answer. This "double-handed jelq" is from the book "Erect on Demand" and is what the author calls an advanced technique. I find the double handed jelq in the JP90 routine to be more difficult to do, and plus, I'm psuedo stretching with the "double-handed jelq" I've been doing as my first hand reaches the glans since I've got my other hand on the base. Is doing this other type of jelq okay, or should I really stick with the jelq as described in the JP90 routine?

Comment

Working...
                              X