Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heading to overtraing or doing OK?

Hi

So, I'm in to my first week of penis enlargement. I have been trying to get a good overview and understanding by reading articles and forum treads, but I do not have enough experience or knowledge to decide if I'm overtraining or not. To me it's somewhat a borderline case where your expertise and experience would be sorely welcome.

Anyway. Last week was my first week. I have trained trice with no days in a row. I have been following the guidelines of the main page article "Jelqing". That is:

TIME EXERCISE
    5 minutes Warm Up
    5 minutes Penis Stretches
    10 minutes Basic Jelq
    5 reps Basic compression
    5 minutes Warm Down

Also, I've been using a penis pump for 15 minutes after warm up - again in accordance with the articles suggestions.

Getting to the point:
    I have not exercised this weekend (just as I planned) and had scheduled a workout for today. But as I was getting ready I noticed something about the erection quality. The erection was attained with no problem. The size seemed the same, but it felt like there was a little extra fluid in the penis, like a little water added to my normal erection. I noticed that this was also the case in flaccid state. I decided to wait with the workout until I asked some that knew more about it. Okay, so to summon up:

• No pain (also no pain during or after my workouts)
    • No soreness (also no soreness during or after my workouts)
    • A very slight fluid build up.

In essence my question to you guys:

Is this a problem, bordering to overtraing? Or am I just worrying too much?

Thank you for your patience reading this.

Best regards

Morgan S

P.S. I have been experiencing what I would deem unrelated pain in my left testicle. Last session I accidentally place the penis pump to close to the testicles causing some "complaints" from this region afterward.

Bonus info :-D My penis pump is a cheap one (budget problems), but I never inflate to more that what I deem to be 80 % of maximum inflated size/stretch.
    Morgan S
    Last edited by Morgan S; 02-20-2017, 11:35 AM.

Fluid build up is considered a neutral PI according the the article. Pain is considered a negative

Here's the article. Worth rereading every now and again.
    https://www.pegym.com/articles/physi...p-penis-growth

Comment

Thank you very much slunk. That's great news. I can't believe I missed that article.

Comment

Working...
      X