Negative PI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Negative PI

Well I started pegym 2 weeks ago (10 days working out and the other day's they were rest day's)with a simple routine which I think it's still overtraining my penis.

(2 or 1 day/s on, 1 day off)

15 min hot wrap warmup
    15 min stretches all directions (uncut sometimes I grip the penis with the foreskin on under the glans and I can feel the ligs stretching with a good grip)
    15-20 min wet jelqs (I think here is the problem...I pressure to hard or I just overtraining)
    2 min cold or warm water penis wash
    15 min hot wrap warmdown

My veins are more visible now but the night and morning erections seems numb and a little bit hard to get.
    Sometimes I have a larger and bulky flaccid penis but now it's like shrinking.. and I don't have no discoloration so all good here.
    (larger flaccid with foreskin retracted)

Well guys I just want to know how much rest day's do I need after this routine and if someone could help me change the routine... like.. the time spent, pressure or reps etc.

Many thanks! (srry for my eng. if mistakes were done!)
    eql.iplayer
    Last edited by eql.iplayer; 02-21-2017, 02:41 AM.
    6/21/2017 day 1

Been there done that.
    Cut back to around 10 minutes of stretching.
    Cut back to around 10 minutes of jelqing.
    Cut back on the intensity with your stretching, don't pull to hard, and don't squish to hard when jelqing. Take it easy for a week or two. And before you know it you will have all positive pi's... good luck.
    10/16..............1/17.......4/17
    bpsfl; 7.5".....7.5".......
    bpel; 6.75"....7.0"......
    meg; 5.5"......5.5".....
    beg; 6.0".......6.0".....
    Follow my log..https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html
    Go Real Big Or Go Home!!!!

Comment

I agree with what Pipeman posted, I had similar negative PI's with a very similar routine to yours. Have since cut back to 10 minutes warm-up, 10 minutes of stretches, 10 minutes OK-jelqing, 10 minutes of edging, and a 10 minutes shower to warm down.

My PI's have been much better since I took 5 days off and restarted with this routine.

Good luck!
      Start (13/02/17) - NBPEL: 5.80", BPEL: 6.70", MSEG: 5.00"
      Current (17/05/17) - NBPEL: 6.10", BPEL: 6.90", MSEG: 5.00"
      Current goal - NBPEL: 6.30", BPEL: 7.20", MSEG: 5.25"

Comment

Thank you Pipeman and Bukowski, I'll cut the minutes and lower the intensity to my workout and I'll keep a log over here after 1-2 weeks!
        6/21/2017 day 1

Comment

Welcome, you will notice a huge difference.. good luck.
          meg; 5.5"......5.5".....

Comment

Well I decided this week to cut off exercising.. and today I'll start doing it again following Pipeman and Bukowski advices.
            6/21/2017 day 1

Comment

Good luck!!!
              meg; 5.5"......5.5".....

Comment

I just finished my workout and I can tell that it's a huge difference now that I'm jelqing more gently than before and the feeling when I'm doing it it's also very nice. Thanks for advices, hope I'll get the newbie gains in a couple of months.
                6/21/2017 day 1

Comment

And don't worry. In a few months you'll be able to turn it up a notch. I think it just takes awhile to get conditioned... keep it up, watch your pi's, and the gains will come.
                  meg; 5.5"......5.5".....

Comment

Good to hear things are getting better for you! Like Pipeman said, don't worry, you'll be able to increase the intensity in a couple of months, just wait until you become more conditioned. If you're lucky, you'll see some noob gains early on even with a light routine! Good luck again.
                    Start (13/02/17) - NBPEL: 5.80", BPEL: 6.70", MSEG: 5.00"
                    Current (17/05/17) - NBPEL: 6.10", BPEL: 6.90", MSEG: 5.00"
                    Current goal - NBPEL: 6.30", BPEL: 7.20", MSEG: 5.25"

Comment

Well second day I decided to go with babis routine including uli's, bend stretching etc because I saw a lot of good ratings about this routine... it felt good until uli's, I did a rookie mistake and kinda cum after I finished them at 100 erection.. After that I didn't stop and go for gentle wet jelqs for about 15 min. (5s jelq duration) + 2 min. side jelqs and 2 min. V jelqs (30-50 erection) And now I m warming down for like 15-20 min.. My problem is.. It will have any bad effect on this day if I did ejaculate after uli's I wont repeat this mistake but I do wanna know if this day is lost or not. (Srry for bad eng if I did mistakes)
                      6/21/2017 day 1

Comment

Also want to know if I should stick with Pipeman routine or go with the babis one..
                        6/21/2017 day 1

Comment

The first times doing PE (and I still do this nowadays without noticing) I literally stroked my head to death. I apply waaaay too much strength to the grip. Take care cause this might be fatiguing you too, apart from overtraining.

You know, start little and end big This is a marathon, not a sprint!

EDIT: If you are starting right now with PE I would stick to a newbie program, like the JP90. I wouldnt even touch Ulis or any other type of advanced exercises.
                          (07/01/2015) BPEL 6,5"/NBPEL 5,7" /MSEG 5"

(16/07/2016) BPEL 7,48'' /NBPEL 6,1" /MSEG 5,6''

Goal: BPEL 8,5" /NBPEL What my bodyfat allows haha /MSEG 6,25"

Comment

Hahahahaha... what the hell just happened? You went from the lightest beginner routine one day to an advanced routine the next... Hahahahaha. If this workout you just did works for you, stick with it. Just want your pi's.
                            meg; 5.5"......5.5".....

Comment

To be honest Nunanik I had a great erection in the morning at 9:43 and my grip was intense enough not to cause damage or anything else.

Pipeman, I've been reading a lot about this routine and it seem to be a beginner routine too and I didn't saw any bad PI's with it.. I literally don't know what to do, stick with your routine or go with this one.. Also flaccid bend stretching feels good too. What do you think should I stick with your routine and maybe add some flaccid bend stretching or go with the babis one..
                              eql.iplayer
                              Last edited by eql.iplayer; 03-02-2017, 02:27 AM.
                              6/21/2017 day 1

Comment

Working...
                              X