Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to continue progress?

Hi there forum,

Still trying to get the basics down properly and get in tune with my body but I keep questioning myself and what to do next. I had been doing the JP90 but ended up overtraining and received negative PI's so i took a break to recondition myself. After that I toned it down to around 80 Jelqs and 60 V Jelqs, then my PI's were great! - Hard erections, Night and morning wood increase, etc....

So now recently, somewhere along the line I have made a small girth gain from 4.9 - 5.0 but it varys on my EQ and the day. Sometimes the gain will be there and other times it won't? Not sure about any length gains, the measurement is so close to the original measurement its really hard to tell if i have gained any or not.

Anyways, I upped the anti to 150 one handed Jelqs and used my other hand to grip the base and trap the blood. This seemed to work great at first and my first few sessions still provided me with raging EQ and overall good signs but now all of a sudden in the past week I no longer get the EQ i once had before. I don't think I have any negative PI's? Maybe weaker erections but I still have a longer hanging flaccid. And night and morning wood is still there but it just feels normal like it did before i began Jelqing. It's not rock solid like before...?

I took several rest days in between. Last week I took 3 full rest days off before resuming jelq sessions just to be sure. When I resume I still feel something happening like pins and needles going through my penis (Neutral PI) But I am not sure if i am helping it or hurting it at this point lol. I have saw that for the start EQ is most important thing but I am loosing my EQ and I don't know weather to slow down and rest more or add more to my routine? But it doesn't seem right to do more because I have had negative PI's before and I am already doing the full JP90 Routine. I am nearly 2 months in but throughout February I have been confused about this situation and if i am still doing the right thing?

Could it be because of undertraining and too many rest days? Because last week I only jelqed 3 out of the 7 days due to time restraints and fear of negative PI's too xD I don't know, I just want to be sure that what i am doing is helping me instead of harming me.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks forum!
    assassins147
    Last edited by assassins147; 02-21-2017, 11:20 AM.

It's going to take some experimenting to find the the level of your routine you should be at. I suggest you go back to the 80 jelqs and add 10 every week until you find the point where your EQ drops. When you find that point the drop it back by 10 jelqs. That will be the level you should be at. As you penis conditions you will be able to handle more reps so occasionally increase it to see how your penis responds.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Yes but I just went back to 80 Jelqs yesterday and had no response like I did before... that is why its confusing me lol

Comment

It's only been one day so give it a few more days to see how it responds.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Well after yesterday I didn't have any night wood but maybe it was because i jelqed just an hour or so before i went to bed. I still had morning wood but i think it was mainly because i needed to pee lol. the EQ was only like a 7 borderline 8, not rock solid like it should be after a session. I am still unsure weather to add more reps or hold back more for recovery but I don't feel as if any progress is being made what do you recommend I do? I will still stick with the 80 jelqs for now and see how i respond after 5 days or so but based on past experience I know it doesn't feel right and I don't feel like its encouraging growth the same way. EQ is not on point and measurements are smaller than what they are supposed to be when i have good EQ. Don't think its negative PI's... I mean I can't be sure but I had worst PI's before and last week i took 4 days rest out of the 7 so I should be good to go for 80 jelq sessions I would of thought?... I don't know this whole thing is confusing lol I will just keep at it and hope for the best I guess xD

Comment

Working...
          X