Wtf!? Blue balls and then low sperm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf!? Blue balls and then low sperm?

Okay, so I reffrained from ejaculating for 3 days. I have been doing edging durring those days as well. Yesterday I got mild pain in the testicles area, hurt for like 3 to 5 seconds, then it would stop. That happened twice durring teh evening. I ejaculated later that day, I was worried something had happened. I never had pain like that ever, I am assuming it's blue balls . . . but in the course of just 3 days? But when I ejaculated my sperm count was lower than it normally is if i refrain from ejaculation. What in the world was this? Starting to get a little worried that I damaged something?
    Start: BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.5
    Current: BPEL 6.125 MSEG n/a

I get pain in my nuts all the time and I'm fine.
    My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

How would you know your sperm count is lower? Perhaps you mean semen volume?
      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Sperm count? Were you at the doc's office? Don't you mean ejaculation volume? Blue balls is quite common, especially in teenage & 20 something males. It is painful, and absolutely necessary & appropriate to ejaculate in order to relieve the pain in the testes. Usually, there is a volume increase in ejaculate after abstinance for a few days, buut that depends on your hydration levels leading up to ejaculating. Make sure you drink plenty of water daily (MOST MALES NEED 2 GALLONS OR MORE) to maintain a healthy body hydration level.

Comment

Yeah I mean volume level. I really haven't been drinking a whole lot of water lately. Been so busy at school and work, all I ever really get is a few sips since I try to avoid water fountains and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Onion View Post
            Yeah I mean volume level. I really haven't been drinking a whole lot of water lately. Been so busy at school and work, all I ever really get is a few sips since I try to avoid water fountains and stuff.
            Keep some water bottles with you and drink plenty of water throughout the day, and even more when you're getting exercise or outdoors sweating or playing sports. I bet you'll see a significant improvement in your ejaculation volume.

Comment

I know what are you talking about.I noticed that is happening when I do a lot of IKs while edging.If I can keep those out,blue balls doesn`t happen on me.
              starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

I think one big contributing factor was that I was talking to this girl for a few days. I couldn't stop thinking anout banging her lol, that plus abstaining from ejaculation means blue balls earlier I guess.

Comment

I had to check today to see if i had low volume again. I Drinked much more water today so I was hoping everything was fine. Decided to do edging in the process. Low volume again, no pain or anything. I guess it may be related to a health issue I have ( metabolism).

Haha funny thing though when I was edging I was doing kegels also. And when I let everything go I shot so far, wth i broke my record, like time 10 lol. Wth I never done that before, I had to wipe the wall down!

Comment

Working...
                  X