Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 months to achieve gain

Hello

I am going on a trip with a group of friends in 3 months. There will be some girls and I share the room with one of them.

I want to impress them and be as big as possible. From your experience what is the best method to achieve results in 3 months?

I have a barhmath from earlier tries

PS how do I change the title? Autocorrect...
    Xupack123
    Last edited by Xupack123; 02-22-2017, 02:24 PM.

3 months isn't very long at all, this takes time and patience otherwise it could end up in injuries.

P.S. Corrected title spelling.
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Yes I know but I want to try, should I just go with the jp90?

Comment

Originally posted by Xupack123 View Post
        Yes I know but I want to try, should I just go with the jp90?
        You could, but start off with half the routine working up to the full routine over the 90 days paying careful attention to your PI's. Many consider the JP90 as a conditioning routine.

Comment

Oke I'll start with that, and hope I keep motivation after that weekend

Should I use the bathmate?

Comment

Originally posted by Xupack123 View Post
            Oke I'll start with that, and hope I keep motivation after that weekend

Should I use the bathmate?
            Only if you're already conditioned with it otherwise you could easily overdo things. I don't have a bathmate, so maybe others will chip in with some advice.

Comment

Yes I have been using that for like 3 months now. It's less effort so I stopped jelqing but continued with the bm

Comment

If you are going to start off with the JP90 I recommend that you hold off on the bathmate for now. You want to see how your penis will respond to the exercises first. Once you have worked up to the full routine and your PI's remain possitive you can the try adding it in slowly. Your PI's will tell you if it's too much.
                To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

There ya go...wot he said! ^^^

Comment

Oke thanks for all the advice!

Comment

Are you hoping to show off a raging boner? Or a real chubby flaccid? Are you a grower or shower?

If you want to increase flaccid I would suggest either traction wrapping which I have done,or a fitted steel cock ring. (I have not tried, but curious to try. Lol_

Those two things will certainly make your flaccid appear larger.

Comment

I'm a grower and would like to show off a boner.

Comment

Working...
                        X