Failing at Edging?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failing at Edging?

So If I am edging and I stop and I am on super edge about to explode but I hold it it, but then I ejaculate a little bit is that failure? I heard to abstrain from ejaculation for at least a month to increase test and increase size. not sure if this is true, but regardless I wanna try it. So in terms of abstraining is that considered failure? It didn't feel like an ejaculation but it was close. Not sure If I am back on day 1 or not.
    Start: BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.5
    Current: BPEL 6.125 MSEG n/a

Sometimes precum will come out. Are you sure you ejaculated?
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Yeah but it wasn't intentional so it didnt really feel like one. It was like a quarter of a squirt lol, I was really trying to hold back . . . but its whatever, I did more edging nad really did fail 100% this time. smh. Back to day 1 lol
      Start: BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.5
      Current: BPEL 6.125 MSEG n/a

Comment

is the not masturbating for a month leading to increased test and size true? first time I've heard of that.

Comment

I've had that happen. I wouldn't consider it a fail but the goal is to not. Takes practice. Keep at it you'll get better.

As far an not ejaculating for a month not sure if that's true as far as increasing test and gains.
          Starting: 6.5x4.9

Current: 7.5x5.75

Goal: 8x6++

LOG: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tereotype.html

Comment

yeah same thing happens to me, dont beat yourself up about it if you do cum a little bit with practice you'll get better and i heard that edging will help with eq but i have seen on the list of biggest gainers a few used the method of edging so cant rule out that edging wont help gains until you try it for long enough. all the best buddy!

Comment

Working...
            X