Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for increasing semen load and am new to this forum

Hi
    Am new to this forum..i want to have more semen load..i mean at least twice as that is normal ejaculation..which I longed from my 20 years of age..am 30+ now..am readin in the net that increasing semen volume is possible by natural ways..thats y I joined here..

Please anyone tell me how can I increase my volume?
    How much time it takes to experience an increase?
    Is eating Celery a myth? Or does it really work? How long it be eaten?

Of all I want to shoot every time I cum..even when I cum once I two days or twice a day?
    Is it really possible? Does kegel help really?

Experienced please please help me to get clarified..sometimes its saddening me when i see my load is small and ita dribbling.. Hope some helping minds would help me on my questions above.

I've read some guys take lecithin, and have become major cum squirters.
    Start: 07/05/2016
    BPFSL - 7.0" BPEL - 6.5"
    MEG 5.5" NBPEL - 5.75"

As of 10/22/2016
    BPFSL - 7.75" BPEL - 7.0"
    BEG 6.2" MEG - 5.75"
    NBPEL - 6.25"

Comment

Originally posted by gopack1252 View Post
      I've read some guys take lecithin, and have become major cum squirters.
      YEP! Lecithin along with proper hydration throughout the day, will increase both your pre-cum & your cum-loads.

Comment

Great advice ^

Also, if you ejaculate very frequently cut back on the frequency. This is especially the case if you're masturbating out of boredom/habit.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Hi All
          Thanks for the responses..i don't masturbate for 2 days at least..also how much lecithin to take to see the results..how long to take? Please advice

Comment

Start of with 1g per day each day. This is a relatively safe supplement and has many ancillary health benefits, but taking in too much can cause stomach upset and even body odor.

You should note a difference in seminal volume and consistency after a few days' use.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I find raw cocoa helps. I take two big spoon fulls in a cup, add a splash of milk and a spoon of sugar. Then add hot water and it becomes a really thick cocoa.

I find this increases my volume. Also make sure to drink lots of water. I am snipped and noticed less cum in the years after the procedure.

Comment

Zinc also increases semen volume.

Comment

Zinc for sperm health.

Plenty of water, about 3L per day if you can. Also eating plenty fruit and veg in particular celery is always good.

Increase you pelvic floor muscle strength too for more intense ejaculations leading to bigger loads
                  Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
                  Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
                  Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
                  http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

How long I have to take lecithin supplements? Or can I take lecithin through food instead of supplements?

How long should do kegels for shooting experience? If I practice kegel can I shoot everytime I ejaculate even if I do twice a day? Usually I ejaculate once in two.days.

Hi friends pls don't mistake me asking too many questions..since I want to experience something I never did am of more desire to achieve more semen everytime I ejaculate and shoot every time..lls help me n this answering all mu questions above possibly..thanks in advance 😊

Comment

Originally posted by wantbiggerloads View Post
                      How long I have to take lecithin supplements? Or can I take lecithin through food instead of supplements?

How long should do kegels for shooting experience? If I practice kegel can I shoot everytime I ejaculate even if I do twice a day? Usually I ejaculate once in two.days.

Hi friends pls don't mistake me asking too many questions..since I want to experience something I never did am of more desire to achieve more semen everytime I ejaculate and shoot every time..lls help me n this answering all mu questions above possibly..thanks in advance 
                      Lecithin (in food or supplement form) can be taken regularly and indefinitely for good health.

Kegel for as long as you wish to continue increasing your EQ, and unless you're sexually active you should continue kegeling in maintenance mode once you achieve your goals.

Comment

Originally posted by wantbiggerloads View Post
                        Or can I take lecithin through food instead of supplements?
                        If you mean loose granules vs. softgels, it doesn't matter, they're equivalent. As far as reaching a supplement-level intake of phospholipids ("lecithin") through diet alone, that's probably quite difficult.
                        - CM

...measuring...

The Goal Pole Goal Poll

Comment

Foods high in lecithin:

-egg yolks

-peanuts

-liver

-milk

-soybeans

-chocolate

-wheat germ
                          Big Al
                          Administrator
                          PEGym Editor
                          Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
                          PEGym Hero
                          Last edited by Big Al; 03-02-2017, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Kudos, some rough calculations given the phospholipid content estimates in Table 1 here reveal that adding a single egg yolk (the richest source by relative lipid content and mass) a day would equate to at least 1g of additional phospholipid content (equivalent to 1g of supplemental lecithin) whereas whole milk contributes a negligible amount.
                            - CM

...measuring...

The Goal Pole Goal Poll

Comment

Hi everyone.
                              I'm definitely not a sales rep for supplements. But I too have really dove in to trying to increase the amount of semen while ejaculating (not sperm count or motility).
                              After a lot of trial and error, here's what worked for me.

#1 Water. Three liters per day, across the day, every day.
                              #2 Swedish Flower Pollen. Morning and Dinner. Daily.
                              #3 Edging. Assuming you'll have sex that night, edging during the day definitely made a difference.
                              #4 Maca. Morning and Dinner. Daily.
                              #5 Horny Goat Weed. Evening. Daily.
                              I would also take a blended supplement 30-60 minutes before sex. I don't know if I'm allowed to name it on the forum (I'm new to PEGym). But it's "stacked" in the sense that there are more than a few herbals in each capsule.

I can't stress this enough... if you're going to go herbal, find a reputable and smart supplier who'll talk to you. And don't buy anything that's not tested for content/potency.

Once I was on this regimen, I noticed pre-cum increases within a couple of days.
                              I saw a significant increase in semen volume within a week and more forceful ejaculations.
                              I haven't found a zinc supplement that doesn't give me a little stomach upset - but I've heard awesome things. Moreover regarding zinc, there are different forms - orotate being noted as the best.
                              I've also read that taking an amino acid in conjunction with zinc is a great 1-2 punch. I think Arginine is noted as the best.
                              I've tried Lecithin, but I don't think I gave it enough time or took enough and/or found a great brand.
                              Finally, I'm lazy. So I try to do kegels. And I think they're absolutely a key to more forceful ejaculations. But I've never read where they create more semen.

You guys are making me want to revisit the Lecithin and stop being lazy about kegels!

Hope this helps!

Comment

Working...
                              X