Correct method of Edging?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct method of Edging?

For edging can I use any method for masterbating? Like do I have to use lube and said technique or can you do anything as long as it gets you to ponr? Also after you stop, how long should I be waiting? For teh entire erection to die down, or just when I feel like I got full control?
    Start: BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.5
    Current: BPEL 6.125 MSEG n/a

High level of stimulation, however achieved, and then ride that PONR for as long as you can. Reduce stimulation when you get to the PONR, don't stop. In the initial stages of training, you will definitely go over the edge. But given time, you will learn how to adjust and move on for a little longer each time. Take the losses as a sign of progress and learn what makes you tip over the edge. Patience and training and time. I don't use lube, but you find your own groove. As long as each session last a little bit longer then you are on the right track. Push that edge or you will not learn your triggers and how to last. Good Luck my friend, light is at the end of the tunnel.

Comment

Wow, thanks for the responses ZZman. ugh, I have been doing it wrong all this time. I been stopping.
      Start: BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.5
      Current: BPEL 6.125 MSEG n/a

Comment

Working...
      X