Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE and random erections

Hey guys
    I am one week in the JP90 routine following the 2 day - 1 day off but I think I am doing something wrong.
    When I stretch and when I start to jelq, I randomly have erections.
    For example, whenever it's time to do circle stretches, I have a semi-erection and the exercise just doesn't fell right anymore. Same story goes for the jelq.
    Can this be a problem?
    I haven't had any positive PI ... actually the morning woods are not as usual as before.

Yes it is normal. Don't stretch while erect. Let it subside.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

The fact that I am not seeing any positive PI is also normal? Or I should change the intensity of the routine/masturbate less?
      By the way, thank you for the answer

Comment

Wait for your erections to completely subside before resuming PE. It can be dangerous to attempt stretches whilst hard.

I had plenty of problems with this and still do sometimes. Your body will adapt and learn that you aren't having sexy time and eventually you will be able to perform your routine without having random boners.
        "Those who know others have knowledge,
        those who know themselves have insight.
        Those who master others have force,
        those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

I will give it a try! Maybe I will start a log to keep track of those things.
          Thank you

Comment

I had this too, i think we all did. Took me a good two weeks for it to stop doing that, maybe three weeks.
            Start: BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.5
            Current: BPEL 6.125 MSEG n/a

Comment

A log is a great tool to help you keep track of PIs and other information to adjust your routine as you go forward.
              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Working...
              X