Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damaged my penis - more girth safely?

Hey PEgym.

I practiced PE for a few weeks during the summer last year (only jelqing with warmup and lube). I didn't do it for a long period of time, but I did notice some increase in EQ and did actually like it, but I stopped again quickly thereafter though. Around october, I started seeing a new girl and began jelqing every now and again in bed before sleeping. This time, though, I was very impatient so I had no warmup at all and did not use any lube, and, worst of all I think, I jelqed at a very high erection level, at least 80%+. After doing this for some days, I began noticing that the entire glans of my penis had lost a great deal of sensitivity, and it was very hard for me to reach erection with this new girl (probably was caused in part by performance anxiety, but it was remarkably different from previous relationships). I broke down - I was afraid I'd damaged and basically ruined my penis for life just for a "stupid" reason. The following weeks I gave my penis a good rest (I usually masturbate several times a day), and now it seems pretty much back to normal - thankfully!
    However I still would really like to increase my size, particularly my girth (currently approx 6 x 4.7 inches), so I would like to ask you guys for a few pointers on how to do this safely. It seems to me that stretches would probably increase length more than girth, right? I'm satisfied with my length for now, but I would really like to get my girth up above 5 inches.

How do I increase my girth? What basic, simple routine would you guys recommend? Just jelqing would maybe be sufficient, no? Obviously done in a responsible manner as I did the first time around!

Thanks

Hey Terminator!

Welcome back to the Gym.

if you haven't already done so, It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks. You may want to reduce time on the stretching exercises.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to peruse your routine.

Once properly conditioned, you may want to consider pumping.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
    Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

had same problem . im in my second week of rest .

Comment

PE is a slow process and one needs the right frame of mind before diving in. It is not an exercise where more training and more intense training is beneficial. Follow the established protocols and best practices outlined in the very detailed START HERE thread located above or if on a mobile device, in the stickies in the beginner forums. Do not jelq with a full erection, clearly outlined in the literature provided. Please take some time to educate yourselves in order to be both knowledgeable and to be able to PE safely. Research first, PE second - good words to follow.
        “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.”
        — Dale Carnegie

Comment

Keep a log, it makes it easier for others to look in & create suggestions !
          Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
          X