Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Penis Glans dry, has strange layer of something, any ideas?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Penis Glans dry, has strange layer of something, any ideas?

    Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet - Pic.

    The top of my penis gland is not very sensative comparing to different areas, like the sides or bottom. I did ice-cube test and I felt it, which I think its not nerve damage, but I got this strange layer of something covering my penis head, it looks like dead skin, any ideas?

  • #2
    Just use a moisturizer, like cocoa butter cream & use it regularly, especially after showering. Use a loofah to remove the dead skin in the shower first, then apply the cocoa butter before fully drying your penis, once out of the shower. It's non-greasy and absorbs quickly and is good for sensitive skin.

    Wrt sensitivity, since you're circumcised, your glans is naturally less sensitive than guys who are uncut. I think your description regarding the top of your glans sounds perfectly normal. I'm cut and I'm only sensitive on my frenulum, just beneath the head of my penis. I'm not numb elsewhere, I can sence touch & pressure, but sensitive?...not in the least!
    Last edited by jockinthebox; 02-11-2017, 04:18 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
      Just use a moisturizer, like cocoa butter cream & use it regularly, especially after showering. Use a loofah to remove the dead skin in the shower first, then apply the cocoa butter before fully drying your penis, once out of the shower. It's non-greasy and absorbs quickly and is good for sensitive skin.

      Wrt sensitivity, since you're circumcised, your glans is naturally less sensitive than guys who are uncut. I think your description regarding the top of your glans sounds perfectly normal. I'm cut and I'm only sensitive on my frenulum, just beneath the head of my penis. I'm not numb elsewhere, I can sence touch & pressure, but sensitive?...not in the least!
      Thanks for the detailed answer. The problem is that, I am uncircumcised and have been doing nofap for about a month now, the sensitivity is back at the bottom and sides, but upper not that sensitive, I am doing to do no fap for an extra 1 month and to see any improvements

      Btw, is it natural if your penis is not that sensitive on the top of the head? By sensitive I mean getting pleasure, because as sides and below are most sensative for me..
      Last edited by needinfoe; 02-11-2017, 04:40 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by needinfoe View Post
        Thanks for the detailed answer. The problem is that, I am uncircumcised and have been doing nofap for about a month now, the sensitivity is back at the bottom and sides, but upper not that sensitive, I am doing to do no fap for an extra 1 month and to see any improvements
        Oh, sorry, I thought you were cut when I looked at your pic. Did you masturbate heavily using a tight grip over your glans as a teen? If so, the nofap regimen coupled with a lighter grip when starting back stimulating yourself should help you regain your sensitivity. Is your glans completely covered by your foreskin when flaccid? If not, your sensitivity on the exposed portion of your glans may always be less than the areas covered by foreskin.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
          Oh, sorry, I thought you were cut when I looked at your pic. Did you masturbate heavily using a tight grip over your glans as a teen? If so, the nofap regimen coupled with a lighter grip when starting back stimulating yourself should help you regain your sensitivity. Is your glans completely covered by your foreskin when flaccid? If not, your sensitivity on the exposed portion of your glans may always be less than the areas covered by foreskin.
          Ye, I was, and I was doing it dry for 7+ years, now I stopped. My whole head is covered. The most sensitive part for me is the frenulum the sides of my penis and the around area between glans and shaft, though the top is kinda meh. I figured my penis will be wet if it stay in the skin, but its always dry..

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by needinfoe View Post
            Ye, I was, and I was doing it dry for 7+ years, now I stopped. My whole head is covered. The most sensitive part for me is the frenulum the sides of my penis and the around area between glans and shaft, though the top is kinda meh. I figured my penis will be wet if it stay in the skin, but its always dry..
            Well you're drivin' a "hardtop" and I'm sportin' a convertible, so I'm not the best guy here to advise you, for sure. Maybe try using some man 1 oil under your foreskin to help retain the moisture? Hopefully, other uncut guys will chime in here! Good Luck!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
              Well you're drivin' a "hardtop" and I'm sportin' a convertible, so I'm not the best guy here to advise you, for sure. Maybe try using some man 1 oil under your foreskin to help retain the moisture? Hopefully, other uncut guys will chime in here! Good Luck!
              I heard about this oil, any ideas if this is going to work? Just want to know if it is a good investment

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by needinfoe View Post
                I heard about this oil, any ideas if this is going to work? Just want to know if it is a good investment
                Again, I've never used it, but guys here who do say it's really good for their Penis skin....

                i've always used mineral oil to jelq with, and I find it keeps my penis smooth and "supple"! LOL!
                Last edited by jockinthebox; 02-11-2017, 05:20 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                  Again, I've never used it, but guys here who do say it's really good for their Penis skin....

                  i've always used mineral oil to jelq with, and I find it keeps my penis smooth and "supple"! LOL!

                  I just read couple of forum threads regarding the sensitivity part, and most of the guys report that their Corona, or frenulum is the most sensitive area + the skin, so I guess my worries regarding the glans stopped.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X