Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do yu think about this length routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do yu think about this length routine?

Want a routine? have a look

Length only routine

Exercises used:

DLD blasters
    DLD squat behind the cheek stretch rotaries
    Blue_Whale's Ultimate PE exercise ''mandingo secret''
    DLD Expressive stretches

The DLD blasters are the best proven manuel length exercise in existence, with more results from that than anyother manuel pe exercise, this is a fact. It has grown more inches than anything else and was dld's bread and butter in the start, but also made his length what it is, thanks to him we have this method public for free.

The DLD squat behind the cheek rotary stretch is very intense on the ligaments and is easier to do than various methods that attack the ligament in the same manner around at the moment because little learning curve to follow and members are already reporting good results from it.

Its DLDs newest stretch and like the blasters hits the ligaments but its working with a twisting action, so the ligament is being pulled away at the base ... its not the same than as the blasters, but compliments it.

Blue_Whales ultimate PE exercise otherwise known as the ''mandingo secret'' has already helped several guys gain inches in length and is really intense method that the maker himself claims will make you huge. It works by mainly stretching the outer tunica but also some ligament, so it works differently than the prevous two exercises you will be doing here.

Lastly and a late addition to this routine is the DLD expressive stretches. These are one of a kind in that they stretch out the inner penis, the part of the penis that is inside the body and cant be seen right now. We have lots of inner penis inside of us that stretches dont target directly and only indirectly but this stretch hits it directly.

So with this routine you have ligament attack, external tunica stretching and internal tunica [inner penis] stretching, so all bases are covered for the best length results.

When to do

To start with use 2 days on 1 day off and keep doing that for 2 weeks and let me know how its going and the routine can be ammended than for more intensity aswell or swap something around maybe.

What else will I need

I would suggest if you can, purchase the power assist because you can do your manuel work much more intense with that especially with the first, third and fourth stretches I talk about here, more so with the fourth stretch.

How long before I see results

Usually in 4-8 weeks you see changes in your size but these will be temp to start with and its only after 6-8 months of regular exercise that it becomes permanent.

Heres what to do than

Warm up beforehand with a hot flannell in the sink and wrapped around your penis for approx 5-10 mins. This will loosen the tissues up and help prevent injury.

DLD blasters

One set of 15 reps holding for a good stretch until you cant hold anylonger but a guideline is around 10 seconds but increase this with time and make the stretch INTENSE and learn how to do kegels & reverse kegels for this exercise to make it more intense (formula 5sec Kegel, 5 sec Reverse Kegel = One rep. x 15).

Please read the thread on the exercise to understand more on it and it lasts 10 minutes.

DLD squat behind the cheek rotaries

One set of 15 reps eachside holding for a good stretch until the burning feeling makes you stop the hold which varies with each person but once it kicks in and you cant hold anylonger release, do it with intensity like the previous exercise.

Again 10 mins spent here

Blue_Whales Ultimate PE exercise ''Mandingo Secret''

One set of 15 reps holding for a good stretch until you cant hold anymore due to the stress but approx 10 seconds per hold is good to start with but in time aim to hold longer and do with intensity that you can manage.

Also do these bundled like the creator describes but for the first few sessions do them un-bundled to get a feel for the movement first than try it.

10 mins also spent here aswell.

DLDs expressive stretches

One set of 15 holds for a very intense stretch lasting for aslong as you can because this stretch is very poweful and intense. Try for 10 seconds and keep going for more eachtime. When you do this try not to kegel and to relax the area by doing reverse kegels, otherwise you feel more resistence in the area from the muscles.

Its best done in a power assist but if you dont have one all is not lost but its easier with the PA. More info on the expressive stretches here.

10 mins again spent with that stretch.

Lastly warm down the same as you warmed up.

Finish

That was your length routine and is useing very powerful exercises to stretch you ligaments and work the outside portion of the tunica [internal penis] for length gains plus hittng the hard to reach inner penis.

When all three areas are hit you will see length gains really well especially if you use intensity with rest and not do marathon sessions.

Total time spent it 40 minutes which is plenty of time but do make the stretches intense when you do them and if your uncut than retract your foreskin back while doing these so your not stretching loads of skin, this doenst apply with expressive stretches.

To improve grip use wrapping underneath the glans or a cloth.

Any questions please feel free to post here and if anyone wants to adopt this routine than do make your own routine thread in the routine & progress section and update on how your doing in there and not here.

Thanks

I just finished Jpop's 90 day routine... So I've been looking into this routine, it looks very interesting... I might start it tommorow, but I'm having a tough time figuring out how to properly do the DLD Blasters... On the site, it says to do a Arm pivot, Fake arm Pivot or Increasing pull on Dual Fulcrum... when doing a reverse kegel... : DLD Blasters for Ultimate Length Gains

Please help by maybe posting a video link and let me know what you think. Thanks

Comment

I have heard that DLD blasters are effective but not the most effective manual exercise on the planet. I'd be willing to bet that the jelq has yielded more results than that. Please tell me you didn't PAY for this stuff?

Comment

No I did'nt pay... But I'm not really satisfied with jelquing, because it did'nt give me any length gains at all. However I did gain girth and a harder erection... But right now someone suggested me this routine for length, and I'm willing to try it out...

Comment

Bump!!

Comment

There is some very advanced stuff there, are you conditioned enough for it?

Mos site stuff can be a little gung ho.

There are a number of stretches whose intensity is between what you have done and these.

Comment

Pegasus is very right, and again JP's 90 day is what you need bro.

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
                Pegasus is very right, and again JP's 90 day is what you need bro.
                Ok but I finished JP's 90 day... I'm past the 90 days now... I started in december... these exercices seem really advanced though... but I think that my unit is conditionned for it... well. I have an idea. I'll try 3 of the 4 exercices... for like a week or 2... on a 2 day 1 day off routine. Let's see how that goes.

Comment

Ok great job bro, and congrats.

I would just say to be METHODICAL now about how you up the intensity/amount of PE, so as to not plateau and keep those gains a comin'!

Comment

I think I was the one who suggested this routine for you. I got this from Redzulu, a member on Matters Of Size.
                    Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-remake-4.html
                    Starting BPEL - 6.00 After 3 weeks BPEL - 6.75

Comment

Originally posted by White_Hawk View Post

Please help by maybe posting a video link and let me know what you think. Thanks
                      No such video exists.
                      It's simple really.
                      When you do a kegel, your penis gets pulled back due to PC muscle flexion.

But when you do a reverse kegel, your PC muscle relaxes, allowing you to stertch your penis out even further from your body.

DLD Blasters forms a part of Phase II of MoS. I am following the phases.
                      DLD is the PE guru and this exercise gave him 2'' , it is very effective.
                      It can lead to nearly unlimited length gains if done right.
                      Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-remake-4.html

Comment

Originally posted by scythe View Post
                        No such video exists.
                        It's simple really.
                        When you do a kegel, your penis gets pulled back due to PC muscle flexion.

But when you do a reverse kegel, your PC muscle relaxes, allowing you to stertch your penis out even further from your body.

DLD Blasters forms a part of Phase II of MoS. I am following the phases.
                        DLD is the PE guru and this exercise gave him 2'' , it is very effective.
                        It can lead to nearly unlimited length gains if done right.

yeah you were the one that suggested this routine, thanks alot. I'll try this out tommorow.

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
                          Ok great job bro, and congrats.

I would just say to be METHODICAL now about how you up the intensity/amount of PE, so as to not plateau and keep those gains a comin'!
                          You're right...That's why I made this thread, to get as many opinions as possible... For now, i'll try out the first 3 exercices of this routine to see what's up... i'll let u know tommorow...

Comment

No problem, white_hawk
                            Be careful with the mandingo stretch. It is a very effective exercise. If you pull too hard you might tear a ligament or two. Ouch!

It worked for mandingo and it has worked for many others of Matters Of Size.
                            You will definitely see gains.

You may lose some girth though, because your penis will be growing only one way. Unless you do jelqing, don't be shocked when you see a loss of girth

Comment

Originally posted by scythe View Post
                              No problem, white_hawk
                              Be careful with the mandingo stretch. It is a very effective exercise. If you pull too hard you might tear a ligament or two. Ouch!

It worked for mandingo and it has worked for many others of Matters Of Size.
                              You will definitely see gains.

You may lose some girth though, because your penis will be growing only one way. Unless you do jelqing, don't be shocked when you see a loss of girth
                              maybe I should jelq instead of doing the mandingo stretch? cos it sounds scary lol... or maybe I should jelq instead of doing the rotary stretches?

Comment

Working...
                              X