Stretch marks on head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretch marks on head

I did jelqing for about 2 months. It gave me stretch marks on the head of my penis. 1. From the hole partially down the right side 2. The right side of the head near the shaft has glossy reddish patterns upward and general redness in the area underneath the head on the right side.

I did keep most of the girth swelling from jelqing. I stopped about a month ago. I attribute the stretch marks to the fact that I'm a large grower. I have an average or below flaccid and a little over 6 in erect. It is also my opinion that I put a lot of pressure on my penis top by sleeping in the fetal position every night. I have a large base and I think night wood maxes the head for prolonged periods of time, in turn, cementing gains and causing the stretch marks to linger.

I would say that I have more girth now including a larger head, with some unwanted stretch marks. I also got an indention from the hole running down partially in the front of the head but is not as visible after I stopped. Now, it kinda blends in with my newly acquired top middle head swell line, separating the sides of the head. Given the nature of these things, I don't mind them so much in that they showcase my grower powers. It doesn't look like Frankenweenie or anythimg.

I hope this helps. I will not be donating pics to the cause.
    P.Nis
    Last edited by P.Nis; 03-17-2017, 11:14 AM.
    - Peter Nis
Working...
X